Ratings for Dr. Alina Cudowska

It's been a few years since I saw Dr. Cudowska. Thankfully, at the time she said I needed two root canals (based on tapping the tooth with an instrument to see if it hurt), I couldn't afford them. By the time I had benefits, I had learned how dangerous root canals can be and found a holistic dentist, who discovered that the only problem with my roots is that they are very close to my sinuses, so when the sinuses are inflamed the roots hurt. I would never go back to Dr. Cudowska.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

Staff professional and responsive to requests. Dentist most knowledgeable of current best practices and skillful in technique. Each procedure is explained such that there are no surprises. Proactive,holistic approach to the patient.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2013

I have been patient of Dr.Cudowska a few years ago. She was a very charming lady always had a smile for all her patients. I have had one extraction, many cavities and a denture done. All services were done in a very professional manner. I remember the polite receptionist and a helpful assistant - but Dr.Cudowska was the STAR OF THE SHOW ! She has my full recommendation.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2013