Ratings for Dr. Abou Seido

Dr Abou Seido was my OB for both of my pregnancies. He was so kind and helpful. My first baby was a on the smaller side, and he was really diligent about making sure my second was growing ok. I would recommend him!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2018

I had another obgyn, but Dr abou-seido delivered my son because my son was 3 weeks early I had no problem with him he was nice

flag | Submitted May 10, 2018

I am a new patient to Dr. Abou Seido. When I was surveying for a new physician he was recommended by many reputable physicians in the community. Dr. Abou Seido has great bedside manner, and he's very patient. His skill sets are exceptional and this is evident in being hired as William Osler's Chief of Obstetrics.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

This was my first appointment with this doctor today and I found that he was very informative and asked me many questions about my pregnancy thus far as I was transfered from another doctor. I have heard nothing but excellent things about him from the staff at the hospital that I will be delivering at as well.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2013