Ratings for Dr. Lori L. Fritts

Excellent doctor with bedside manners and expertise knowledge.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

Dr. Fritts was recommended to me by my endocrinologist Dr. Bombassei for parathyroid surgery and while I had to wait to get an appointment to see her, it turned out that Dr. Fritts was well worth the wait. She has to be one of the most compassionate surgeons I've ever met and I've had my fair share of surgeries. Her explanations were clear with every question that I asked of which I had many. I had considered going out of state for this procedure but decided to stay home because after my appointment and much thought, I felt that Dr. Fritts was the person best for me, that there was that instant connection with someone I'd never met before and the level of trust in her knowledge and abilities was evident to me from our in depth discussion regarding my case. I can't say enough on how well I was treated during the pre surgery visit, by her staff, pre surgery prep at the hospital, the interaction I had with Dr. Fritts after getting on the surgical table, how calming and caring she was and the post op visit and phone call that I received from her. She made me feel that I was the only patient that she cared about during my time with her. Her entire surgical team was also so caring. Without hesitation, I can recommend Dr. Fritts. She is an extraordinarily caring and talented surgeon.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2015

Dr Fritts is a very experienced cancer surgeon. She did my thyroid surgery for cancer and I couldn't be more relieved. I was scared of the risks of losing my voice as the cancer was wrapped around my vocal chord but she got it all and the 10% chance of her having to cut the vocal chord didn't happen. I owe her every bit of my gratitude.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2014

Dr.Fritts is an extremely competent surgeon with an outstanding bedside manor. I would recommend her to friends and family. She removed my thyroid leaving a nearly invisible insion line on my neck not to mention absolutely no complications.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2014

Dr. Fritz completely botched my 17 year old niece-'s thyroid surgery which was cancerous. She cut the recurrent laryngeal nerve rendering this beautiful girl without a voice for almost 9 months. She left the cancer in my niece without her parents knowledge and the poor girl had to undergo 2 major radical surgeries to remove the cancer which she still has to this day! Dr. Fritz came out of the operating room crying- can you only imagine the horror that she displayed to the child's parents, sister, and 18 year old boy friend! She should be barred from all operating rooms as far as I am concerned. She put my niece and our family through hell six years ago and that poor young lady still has cancer due to her ( Dr. Lori Fritz's) negligence.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2013

Dr. Fritts is a fantastic surgeon! She is very caring and explains everything in great detail to make sure you understand. The only bad thing is the amt of time you have to wait in the waiting room for your appt. Always at least 1hr.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2013

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Lori Fritts. She is so caring and compassionate and explains everything to you. I trust her to do the right thing for me, and her follow up after surgery is wonderful.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2012

Dr. Fritts is an amazing doctor. She is sincere and extremely caring.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2011

Dr. Fritts is very pleasant, knowledgeable, and does a great job explaining procedures and answering questions. However, because she is so good, she is VERY busy. Don't wait for the office to call you back about things!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2010

Extremely knowledgeable and caring. Very highly recommended and rightly so.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2009

Dr. Lori L. Fritts's Credentials

• Univ Of Ct Sch Of Med, Farmington Ct 06032 (Grad. 1986)