Ratings for Dr. Kelly Goutier

Terrific family physician! Extremely helpful to the point of phoning me at home at night to check on me. Got me to a specialist when needed right away. Very calm and easy to talk to as well as knowledgeable. I'm lucky to have her as my Doctor.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2017

A personable GP who doesn't heavy hand or belittle patients. This is good if you are a patient with a good handle of your health, even with a chronic illness seeing a specialist. She knows her limits, which actually creates a level of trust. Administrative staff were a bit sloppy with records management, however. I expect this will have improved now that she's with CGB.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

I have never had a doctor so personable, so good at listening and so good at being bang on in how she addresses medical conditions. She is extremely professional, intelligent, is open to alternative ways of thinking, operates with respect, seems to love figuring out medical challenges, is not judgemental and is humble. I am so grateful to have her as my gp.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2016

Highly professional and kind. Very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

Dr. Goutier is amazing! I was so lucky to get her. She's knowledgeable, kind, smart and the best Doctor I've ever had. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

Dr. Goutier is very knowledgeable and very kind. Always a beautiful smile and I feel very comfortable with her. I would strongly recommend her as your doctor. She is very punctual and I am very glad to say she is my doctor. :)

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016

Dr.Goutier is a very kind physician. She is knowledgeable but doesn't quite lay things down in laymen's terms when they are needed. She seems quite rushed but that also comes with a busy practice. I would recommend her to others and have. :)

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

She is very charming but tends to make up her mind on what is wrong before even entering a room. She is extremely uncomfortable with uncommon conditions and doesn't take the time to research or listen to potential complications of such. She is always rushed and has twice read test results wrong to the effect of causing prolonged pain and injury. Do not recommend unless you are a very healthy person!!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2016

Excellent. She's helped me and my dad a lot. Extremely knowledgeable about everything.. My one thing she's not excellent is being a bit rushed but very professional.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2015

Most terrible experience! Clinic called me twice for my test results while my family doctor was away for a month. I had to see a doctor and i went to walk-in. After 3 hours of waiting, she only changed my medicine and rushed me out saying my family doctor can answer my questions regarding my test results because she has many other patients waiting!! Well, I was one of them!! And she knew my doctor was away for a month! I would not recommend her! Worst manners I've ever seen!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015