Ratings for Dr. Paul Waraich

He trolls Tinder during work hours. I've actually seen him swiping left and right with my own eyes. What moron would date this idiot?!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

This man needs a psychiatrist himself! I Do yourself a favor, and go see someone else. This guy has something wrong with him.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

Rude, ignorant, and a liar. He took me to IPU just because he felt like it. In the report it said that I was "verbally aggressive" to him when he came to escort me, when I said absolutely nothing to him. Avoid at all cost. Worthless doctor with absolutely no morals.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2016

I encouraged my boyfriend to get help for some mental health issues he was dealing with so he agreed and ended up seeing dr.waraich. My bf was pretty depressed going into the session...the session lasted all of 5 minutes and he left the session feeling like he was stupid and worthless because Dr.waraich and his staff treated him like a nuisance and an idiot. dr. Waraich also had the nerve to say that i was telling my bf to get help so that i could "score drugs". This is ridiculous. He is the worst "doctor" i have ever heard of. He should retire before he causes someone to committ suicide from putting them down so much. If i didn't help my bf get over the trauma from the session and seek a second opinion from a highly qualified doctor i don't know where he would be. If you don't like being around mentally ill people dont be a psychiatrist!! Simple...life isn't about money. Wrong profession for this awful doctor.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016

Dr. Warwick diagnosed me with OCD and depression. He gave me a bad vibe when he only asked me 5 questions in 5 minutes then sent me on my way with a prescription for anti-depressants. He made me feel worse leaving my assessment than going in. Really rude, condescending and ignorant. I say this because I went for a second opinion and I actually have adhd...the complete opposite of Wariach's diagnosis.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016

I haven't met this "Doctor" in person, but I'm hoping I meet him in a dark ally one night. My friend went to go see this idiot to get help with her severe generalized anxiety she's been dealing with for years. Finally she got the courage to get some help. Mr. Waraich (notice the lack of Dr.) gave her all of 6 minutes of his precious time, which from reading other posts, is pretty normal. His diagnosis was focussed on how she should stop drinking a cup of coffee everyday. He gave no other help. Mr Waraich should be ashamed. My only hope is that he is/was dealing with something himself at the time. But his actions seem to show a pattern of disregard for his patients. He's an idiot. Don't go to him.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2016

Can't say much in terms of this doctors helpfulness or punctuality. He seemed preoccupied and made me feel like I was wasting his time. Thanks for nothing, doc!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2016

Dr.Waraich was professional was really generous with his time although he is very busy doctor. He spent time listening and was very open to suggestions and had great bed side manner. He addressed all of my concerns and gave me many options. Did his best to reassure me and put my mind at east about some medications I was feeling nervous about. I was impressed and am happy to share this with the rest of the potential people that will see this doctor.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2016

Pretty useless. Did not care to hear about me, and already pre-judged. Disinterested, clearly only in this for the money.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016

I'll try to provide an objective rating of him. I went in for a psych diagnosis with him. After reading the reviews here I thought he'd be pretty closed off - and it was spot on. He's definitely set on his own ways and is not interested in having a "conversation" with you. Dr. Waraich have no problem cutting you off mid-sentence even if it's a quick answer to the question he asked. Going into the room he already had a diagnosis for me without ever meeting me in person. I suppose he just read off my psych history and previous GP's notes and diagnosed me before I even went into the room. Expect the appointment to be short. That being said, his diagnosis of me felt pretty logical and accurate. My GP and I both suspect ADD/ADHD of sorts. Dr.Waraich gave me the option of starting a few anxiety medications first because my symptoms could be caused my anxiety rather than ADD/ADHD (they're overlapping). He suggested that if the anxiety medications don't help me, then we would look into further investigation of my diagnosis. I felt this was pretty fair and he kept my options open this way.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2016