Ratings for Dr. Aman Dhaliwal

Great appt and customer service. Dr. Dhaliwal and his office are rated #1 optometrist and eye care clinic in Hamilton again in 2017. We’ve been seeing him for years and proudly recommend him!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

Was reluctant to book an eye appointment as I had heard a number of negative things about his level of care and professionalism when he was working at the mall. Worst eye doctor ever!!! Was rude and rushed through the appointment. Never cared about my concerns. Out there for the money. My glasses were cheap but broke within a few weeks. Will never go back

flag | Submitted November 12, 2017

excellent Doctor had my eye exam done also got glasses. frame fitter is very charming and she help me select the frame. all over good job.

Submitted November 10, 2017

Very good Doctor and great staff too. Always feel like a person and not a number when I visit this clinic

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

Very knowledgeable office, office does a great job on being propt and ready to go

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

Such a great doctor. Front office was very helpful....doctor saved my vision, thank you Dr. Dhaliwal

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Great doctor and his staff really provides a good patient experience. Highly recommended him as an Optometrist!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

Dr.Dhaliwal is a great doctor and his staff are always friendly and welcoming

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Great eye doctor! And super helpful staff....highly recommend.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

Dr. Dhaliwal noticed something the last time that I had an eye examination. He recommended that I have his technician do an eye scan with an expensive machine. At the time he was one of only four optometrists in Hamilton with this technology. It cost me $40 but it was well worth it. It showed up an abnormality on the film over the retina that requires surgery to correct it...and he answered all my questions thoroughly. He then referred me to the Sharda Eye Insttitecto see a surgeon. Excellent care.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017