Ratings for Dr. Roberto Tutino

Dr. Tutino is one of the kindest, most professional doctors I have ever come across. His teaching sessions are incredibly detailed and he always welcomes questions. I had a amazing experience with my break reconstruction. He is skilled, kind and down to earth. His secretary is also amazing.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2018

Dr. Tutino is a wonderful plastic surgeon. He is very patient, kind and skilled. I was waiting to see him and a patient came in an hour late and had completely missed his group educational session. Dr. Tutino said, "No problem I will do it again for you now". I waited a little longer that day for my scheduled appointment but I was so impressed that he took the extra time to help this patient. Breast cancer diagnosis, treatment and surgery is difficult and he makes the process the best it can be. Jenna his office manager is also kind, helpful and efficient. We are very fortunate to have a surgeon of his calibre to provide our care. I am grateful.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2018

Dr Tutino is such a sweetheart. I had breast reconstruction and I am very happy. His teaching session is outstanding and his office was great coordinating my surgery. I am so thankful.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2018

Unfortunately the reconstruction with tissue expanders didn't turn out as planned in my case. End up with terrible infection and both the expanders were removed. I don't blame Dr. Tutino for my failed reconstruction, however, I went to a different doctor that was able to recreate breast with my own tissue and got wonderful results with no problems in the recovery process what's of ever. Dr. Tutino had advise me in the beginning I wasn't a candidate for DIEP. He was wrong

Submitted January 3, 2018

Very nice, knowledgeable, professional, friendly, positive, and cute Dr. TUTTINO. I was really lucky to be referred to him had my surgery and just 2days later I feel relieved from my pain. Thank you for the Amazing Job you did.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

In my opinion Dr. Roberto Tutino is a wonderful doctor . I am very happy with my reconstruction Thank you for caring Dr. Tutino

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

Wonderful experience with my breast reconstruction post-mastectomy with Dr. Tutino. He is very skilled and delightfully positive every step of the way through consultation, recovery and follow-up appointments. Always welcomes questions at any time and is thoughtful and kind. His admin is also so sweet and helpful.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Excellent surgeon. Very fortunate to have had him on my team through my recovery process. A genius in his field! Always greets patients with a smile. I am forever grateful!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

Dr Tutino fixed my hand 100% ... an amazing plastic surgeon.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

Very knowledgable, punctual and caring . Always available to answer any questions or concerns

flag | Submitted November 7, 2015