Ratings for Dr. Roberto Tutino

In my opinion Dr. Roberto Tutino is a wonderful doctor . I am very happy with my reconstruction Thank you for caring Dr. Tutino

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

Wonderful experience with my breast reconstruction post-mastectomy with Dr. Tutino. He is very skilled and delightfully positive every step of the way through consultation, recovery and follow-up appointments. Always welcomes questions at any time and is thoughtful and kind. His admin is also so sweet and helpful.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Excellent surgeon. Very fortunate to have had him on my team through my recovery process. A genius in his field! Always greets patients with a smile. I am forever grateful!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

Dr Tutino fixed my hand 100% ... an amazing plastic surgeon.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

Very knowledgable, punctual and caring . Always available to answer any questions or concerns

flag | Submitted November 7, 2015

Kind, reliable and great at what he does. Feel very lucky to have him look after me.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2015

I had pain and constant tingling in my fingers and was diagnosed with carpal tunnel. After meeting with Dr Tutino, he was immediately able to tell that it was not carpal tunnel but my ulnar nerve was being squished. I am now 4 months out from surgery and I couldn't be happier. I highly recommend him. Very busy though so there is sometimes a wait....

flag | Submitted December 20, 2014

Very down to earth and knowledgeable. Explains everything in detail. Clearly enjoys what he does. I had complete condifidence in him and my hand has never worked better. DP

flag | Submitted September 1, 2014

flag | Submitted August 5, 2014

I saw Dr Tutino today after my son broke his finger. He seems very nice and greeted us with a smile. He explained that he bone was out of place and needed to be fixed. After freezing my sons hand, he put the bone back to normal. He even showed and explained the xrays to us and was able to get the bone back on the first try. My son thought he was very nice and felt like he was well looked after.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2014