Ratings for Dr. Ivan Shcherbatykh

Dr. Shcherbatykh is an amazing doctor. I have nothing but great things to say about him and his nurse. I have recently had a couple issues with my daughter and have had all my questions answered; even through him emailing me. I am truly blessed to have found such an amazing doctor. Thank you so much for all you do.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2013

Dr Ivan likely saved my life - took out a mole from my back that i didn't even know about- turned out invasive melanoma, he then sent me to cancer centre right away for further treatment. I am cancer free now.. my specialist told me i am lucky to have GP who takes care of things so promptly

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016

Отличный док, знаю его ещё по штатам. Джони Макс Младший.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2016

Have been with Dr. Ivan for about 3 years and I am so happy with him I fund him to be a very caring Dr.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

I seen Dr. Shcherbatykh for an earache I had had for 7 days. He found I have a few other major issues my own GP AND STAFF LAUGHED AT.I phone Dr.Shcherbatykh hoping he could take me on as a patient I was not accepting new patient very sad at this as he was amazingly knowledgeable and listened to this words I said and didn't say.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2016

I rated this Dr and I am the rating on this page and rating #9. I want to say I couldn't have been more wrong about this Doctor. I see now that he was just trying to help me. He is truly trying to help me with my insomnia and has been trying to find the right medication for my insomnia. I see now that this was my fault as I got frustrated and was not communicating with him when medications were not working. But now realize when medications are not helping I need to tell him and not get so frustrated. My health has taken a turn for the worse and Dr Ivan has been so wonderful and is trying so hard to figure out what is causing my seizures as I have never had these before and have had 4 in the last month. I feel terrible for the things I said about him. I realize now that he can't help me if I am not communicating with him. I am still fighting with insomnia but I plan to make an appt with him to discuss this and I know he will continue to help me until we find something that will work. But as of now these seizures are on top of the list. In my rating #9 I said he jumped to judge me but I realize I did the same and I realize now he knows best and truly does want to help his patients and I wish I could take my old rating down but I can't so I wanted to change my rating and say Dr Ivan is an amazing Doctor and anyone that has him for a Doctor is a lucky Person. Anyone reading these ratings ignore rating #9 as I couldn't have been more wrong. :)

flag | Submitted May 6, 2016

I find him to be very difficult and no attentive as he over schedules patients

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

I saw him once and found him to ne very attentive , knowledgable,and punctual. His office staff are very friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2016

We had a rough year with my two kids - pneumonia in fall, strep in spring and January with almost 3 wks off school - falling asleep at 2pm daily due to various viruses. He encouraged us to take in the kids. He was non judgemental with my husbands anxiety. He likes natural and lifestyle remedies. Very responsive. Listens.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2015

Great doctor and wonderful staff at their new office

flag | Submitted August 23, 2015

Dr. Ivan Shcherbatykh's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Russian
  • English

• McMaster University (Grad. 2010)
  • State University of New York at Albany (Grad. 2004)
  • Voronezh State Medical Academy (Grad. 2001)