Ratings for Dr. Amanda Skuba

When I came to see Dr. Amanda, I was treated like a 2nd class patient as I did not have insurance. It was really funny listening to her as she was quite condescending. I was told about how successful her husband ( a lawyer) was and so on and so forth. The fee structure for what was provided was extremely high in comparison to other dentists. There was definitely a feeling of entitlement taking place in the office......

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

Very gentle and precise! Dr Amanda is great with patients and makes you feel comfortable! I highly reccomend her to all age groups!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2014

Amazing experience! Highly recommended, they were nice, informative, gentle and actually took the time to help work out a plan of action! A++

flag | Submitted July 11, 2013

I took my mom to visit this female dentist.She is very impressed to me from her professional cares for senior. She is very patiently explained all our questions and illustrated all different solution that can fix my mom denture.Now I am see her too because she is really careing patients.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2013

I have been going to Skuba and Associates since moving to Edmonton in 1994. I have never had a problem with the staff or dentists. My kids and grandson are now patients of the office as well. Wonderful place to bring all family members! Highly recommend them!

flag | Submitted December 27, 2012

Dr. Amanda Skuba has worked on both myself and my family and each time we have had wonderful experiences. I find myself singing her praises any time dentistry comes up with family and friends because it is difficult to find the right mix of professionalism and care in a dentist these days and I urge people to give her a try.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2012

a caring young women who is great with children and easy for parents to talk with.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2012

Dr Amanada is very professional and is great with my son. She knows how to approach him if he's scared and she makes him feel like a rockstar whenever we come in. She's gentle and is very knowledgeable. I've been going to Skuba & Associates for years now, and it seems the Skuba family really knows what they're doing. Great family practice!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2012