Ratings for Dr. Michael Gossack

Great endodontist! Would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

Dr. Gossack is a good doctor and I believe he knows his stuff. His staff however, specifically the ones behind the front desk, are some of the rudest people I've ever met and I have no idea how they work in a profession which requires them to talk to people. Wait times are way too long; expect at least 2-4 months if you need an appointment.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016

Very happy seeing Dr. Gossack to fix some issues that my regular dentist could not. Assistants were very compassionate and understanding. Would highly recommend

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

Dr. Michael Gossack is a very quiet doctor, but that is ok. He likes to listen instead of talk. His assistants are amazing, and super friendly. He fixes what my regular dentist could not. I am very satisfied!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

He is by far the most understanding Specialist I have ever met. He fixed what my general Dentist could not! I wish her was also a General Dentist because if that was the case I would switch offices in 2 seconds!!!!!!! His assistants rock!

flag | Submitted September 2, 2014