Ratings for Dr. Nasser Aminazadeh

Dr Aminazadeh is a great Surgeon, he takes genuine interest in patients complaints and attends to them with utmost care, he is knowledgeable and always provides proper follow up care even after I am back with my Family Doctor, I highly recommend him,

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

Dr Aminazadeh did surgery on my hernia, and now I am having everyday pain and he is not responding , there are more cases like hernia infection with Mesh and that is happen to me

Submitted June 15, 2017

I had my gastroscopy and colonoscopy done by Dr. Aminazadeh at the Greenestone clinic. Going into the procedure I was nervous but The nurses and staff made me feel very comfortable. He was very professional and gave me advice before I left. I would definitely recommend this doctor!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

Personable., kind and helpful. The staff at the Holly Street clinic are EXCELLENT. Everyone was friendly. I have been there 3 times and every time the staff was kind, attentive and friendly.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2016

Overall a good experience. Wanted a clean bill of health and got it...but looking back, I probably should have had more discussion with him.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

Very nice and skilled surgeon. I did my colonoscopy and gall bladder surgery by him and both went very smoothly. He is an excellent and kind physician.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2016

we are very satisfied with the service we received from Dr. Aminazadeh. He recently did operation on my father's cancer. He did absolutely fantastic.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2016

He really cares about his patients and is very helpful in his patients treatment.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2016

While he seems to be good on the surgery side of things, his bedside manner is an atrocity. I have always felt very rushed in every interaction with him. He told me to look up the procedure I was having on the internet. (Always great when your doc is suggesting wikipedia is better than he is.) Also, every question that I ask made me feel stupid. Apparently I should know about the backside and digestive system as a lay person. The reviews that I have read here seem to be extremely mixed and I wonder if women are receiving less appropriate information. In addition, the staff didn't want to provide me with a lot of information. One of the attendants kept interrupting me when she asked a question. This is a pet peeve of mine but is also not helpful when trying to get information. In the last surgery, I didn't know the recovery time and wasn't given appropriate information on pain management.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

I had a superb experience at this clinic and really enjoyed how professional Dr. Aminazadeh is.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016