Ratings for Dr. Z Remer

il est impoli ne repond pas aux questions pas de compation je suis rentrée désecpérer

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

Impoli, n'a pas prit le temps de m'examiner. N'a pas prit le temps de repondre a mes questions, no eye contact

flag | Submitted February 12, 2017

Awful, miserable man. Doesn't listen, doesn't make eye contact, makes you feel like a hypochondriac for going in at all. Avoid.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

I have had the worst experience with this doctor. Won't engage with patients. Touched my eye and didn't wear gloves. He has refused to Renew my prescription while I wait for my family doctor appointment that was 2 months away. I have had to ask the nurses at the clinic (Metro-medic) to see another doctor because I do not feel comfortable seeing Z. Remer. This is obviously an issue that many people have experienced with him and the medical board should investigate. So many people being mistreated or being flat out refused treatment by a medical practitioner is unacceptable.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

You get to clinic, state your reason to visit, and this Doctor will be stuck upon that reason and that reason only. He doesn't want to listen to all your symptoms, regardless all your symptoms make you suffer collectively. We would have to stand in the line and request to see Doctor for another symptom. I dont want to draw any conclusion but # of times they swipe your health card, # of time they get paid by government

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

There was a high rating review. I bet it was rated by this loser himself.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016

Happens to see him at a walk in clinic. Rude, impolite and careless doctor. All he needs is the Medicare card. Do not care attitude and do not listen to the patient. These kinds of doctors should have their licenses revoked.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2016

Worst doctor ever. I had the unfortunate experience to meet him twice at walk-in clinic and all other people's comments are true. He doesn't even look at you, and it rushes you not giving you a chance to ask everything you want. The first time I had panic attack twice since I was prescribed a drug for anxiety by another doctor. He said, "well there's nothing I can do, you saw dr x so you need to see dr x, bye" He closed the door and I didnt have time to ask anything else. Second time I had accute pains in my stomach region, another doc told me to have an ultrasound. The ultrasounds person commented that I have gallstones and the doctor will decide my treatment. So I go back and I have the terrible luck again to meet Zemer, and he says "here are the results: you have nothing just a bit of fat in the liver lose weight" I say "but why do i fell pain? I am unable to work like this" . He says "I dont know , ask the doctor who examined you i didnt examine you." I ask more question he answers he doesnt know again and tells me to go see a specialist (but refused to give me referal) and when I was about to ask more things he walked away and closed the door. I dont understand his horrible disgusting attitude.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

Companssionate, caring, I did not feel rushed overall a pleasant experience.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2015

Extremely rude, impolite and very unprofessional. He told me to go on internet instead of answering my questions. This doctor should not be allowed to practice. I am filing an official complaint about his attitude.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015