Ratings for Dr. Z Remer

He is extremely rude and very short. He did not make eye contact with me once and did not help with my problem at all. After my visit, I was not satisfied and felt very frustrated. I strongly feel that he should be reviewed by the medical board because people do NOT deserve to be treated badly when they are seeking medical help.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2018

My family and I know him for more then 20 years. He is amazing and so caring and always treat us great.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2018

Dr Remer is THE WORST DOCTOR EVER! He left the room while I was still asking questions. He offered NO HELP, was VERY rude, and if I could give less than one star I would. He is unfit to work in the healthcare profession and should have his medical license removed - I went in with a perforated eardrum(which was diagnosed by another much more qualified doctor by the name Dre Lydie Amsellem whom I highly highly recommend - she is amazing in every way!) and he actually wanted to flush my ear which is very dangerous - he could have damaged my hearing permanently because of his disregard for my well-being and utter carelessness. Please do not go to this doctor unless you want to risk further damaging your health.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2018

Don t take time to listen take 40 second to do an exam Very bad doctor

flag | Submitted March 2, 2018

Worst doctor ever. No thorough examination. Doesn't care about his patients. Not interested in symptoms. Doesn't prescribe the right medicine. Only in a socialist and dysfunctional public health system such a so-called doctor may subsit. In a private healthcare system, nobody would choose that kind of doctor.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2018

Not sure why everyone is complaining, being a doctors is one of the toughest jobs in this city— not to mention his job isn’t to baby you, his job is to make sure you aren’t dying or in danger to the public. It’s a medical clinic not a spa. Don’t go there expecting to be treated like a client: half of the people who wrote these comments are unrealistic. I’ve visited Dr Remer many times and he has always done his job correctly, in fact I would say he is an excellent doctor and has always been helpful and respectful.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2018

Not very professional! Does not even try to help. Hardly checks his patients thoroughly. His attitude is one of someone who is ONLY there to get paid with no real interest in helping his patients. He made me feel like I was bothering him by just being there.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

il est impoli ne repond pas aux questions pas de compation je suis rentrée désecpérer

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

Impoli, n'a pas prit le temps de m'examiner. N'a pas prit le temps de repondre a mes questions, no eye contact

flag | Submitted February 12, 2017

Awful, miserable man. Doesn't listen, doesn't make eye contact, makes you feel like a hypochondriac for going in at all. Avoid.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017