Ratings for Dr. Andrea Regnier

Mixed bag. I've been seeing Dr. Regnier for 2-3 years now and in general receive good service--depending on how busy she is. She's always accepting new patients and I think that's most of the problem. However, she's very friendly and is great with kids. One of my wisdom teeth needed to be extracted and she was running 20 minutes late. I wasn't frozen properly to the point of whimpering with pain as they tried to get the tooth out but she and the hygienist pushed on and seemed annoyed by the fact I was in pain/crying. When I came in to get the next wisdom tooth removed, most of the appointments had been cancelled because a hygienist was sick so they had all the time in the world. Both were courteous and made sure I got enough novocaine, it was immensely better, I didn't leave in tears. Another occasion, I had two cavities to be filled over two appointments, one week after the other. When I got in she went, "They're both on the same side, want them both done today?" It was quick and easy for the most part--though it was marvellous getting it out of the way in one go, when the hygienist had to move my tongue out of the way 2-3 times, I could not breathe. The receptionists can be so-so. They're always friendly but they've accidentally cancelled several appointments when I told them specifically to only cancel one. So you really have to "drill" it home, lol.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2018

My son (2) had been to another dentist for a filling and they gave him the gas and needles. He LOST it. We were both very traumatized by the experience. He went to Dr. Regnier and LOVES it there! They did the filling with just a drink to chill him out and on the way in he wasn't at all nervous, called them the "nice dentists that don't hurt him". Will never go back to the other!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2017

Excellent service best dentist and staff ever!! Highly recommended

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

Very pleasant staff. Dr Regnier and staff are very good with the kids.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

Very poor. Many bad experiences guess I was hoping it was just me. Don t waste your time or your money.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

I have been going to see her and taking my children to see her for awhile now. She is a great dentist and the kids all like her which is a big bonus.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

Incredible, I feel very fortunate my family has Dr Regneir as our dentist.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016

I have been going to DR. Regnier for a little while now, I believe in giving people a fair opportunity to show their skills. She does always have a pleasant smile but I would have to say that is about all I find to be pleasant, she could be kinder with the needles, applies to much pressure when administrating the numbing agent (slow it down). One of her assistants are extremely clumsy I have never had so many utensils on several visits go flying on me or bumping me, it s chaos. The other assistant although not as clumsy seems to have a bad attitude(she does not seem like a happy person). I think they talk to much about their personal lives and do not focus on the work being done to client. All but one filling has needed to be done over and over again. She has a tendency of not completely filling all of the cavity specifically along the gum line. Other fillings do not meet to the edge of tooth leaving harsh edge line and indentation causing tooth to continue to decay and filling to fall out. In other words in my opinion cuts corners and does cheep work. Also does not seem to understand that most teeth are not square but curved(needs to take more time and pay closer attention to the shape and comfort of teeth). I am not happy about writing this review but being polite and not saying anything is not going to make her do a better job. I am tired of going back and being polite about my complaints just to get one crappy job fixed by another crappy job. End result is my mouth still hurts only it' s all the time now and not just when I eat something I probably shouldn't or when cold dry air hits a nerve. I have a hard time eating a french fry and my sleep is broken because my teeth cause me pain and headaches during the day. I am worried and left wondering if I'll ever find relief. I wouldn't mind paying more if it meant a better and complete job. Please consider your dentist carefully.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2016

Excellent dentist! She and her staff are great with kids!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

Great dentist but has way too many patients and it takes FOREVER to get an appointment with her. And she does not do Emergency calls at anytime. Her wait list is a mile long.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2015