Ratings for Dr. Sanjay Morzaria

Took my wife to c dr after waiting for months, she had jaw surgery a year ago and has sinus problems, he probably asked a couple questions quick check didn't show any interest, he is suppose to be a specialist I. Thought after waiting a few months he would atleast give more the. A few mins of his time and ask more questions and do more tests, he gave her a prescription and when I took it to the pharmacy the pharmacist suggested that I should switch the prescription, they did not get back to us with a yes or no question, either the dr or the staff there did not do their job

flag | Submitted May 9, 2016

I found the staff to be overwhelmingly terrible. I called to book a surgical appt for my 6 year old and the receptionist told me children were not a priority and that she isn't the one that even books the surgical appt's. I was completely blown away by her ignorant attitude.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2015

The staff are awful! Completely ignored us when we came in and then proceeded to lie to us about having to cancel the appointment. They apparently called me to cancel. I checked my phone and my daughters and guess what... nope! They lie till their blue in the face. Anyone who says otherwise is probably pd to say that. I've heard amazing things about Dr morzaria and can't wait to meet him.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

Showed up for our appointment on time only to be told that apparently they called us 2 days prior to cancel. The front office staff are very rude and ignorant. I looked at both my phone records and my daughters phone and no calls were sent to us. Very unprofessional they didn't even acknowledge us when we walked in the door. Will update all the above after my new appointment in 2 weeks.8

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

I had surgery yesterday . Dr Sanjay morzaria is amazing and very soft spoken with his patient. Thanks a lot doctor

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

Met doctor once was ok had an appointment booked however due to some misunderstanding between booking staff and myself I had a different date that what the office had booked. I think like most other specialist offices that book months in advance there should be reminder calls! I understand it's is the patients responsibility however it would eliminate this 'he said she said' situation.... Basically staff said it was my fault although I had date written down and called 2 weeks ahead to confirm my appointment. Now another wait before seeing doctor... Not happy😡

flag | Submitted November 13, 2014

If your looking for antibiotics this is the place to go.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2014

Saw this doctor in early 2011. After spending a few minutes explaining my symptoms and a 2 minute examination, he made a diagnosis of Ménière's disease and gave me a prescription. However, he did say my symptoms were atypical and wanted me to have a follow-up with someone else at the clinic. I read as much as possible about his diagnosis and knew he was wrong. The medication he gave me made me worse and in less than a week I was advised to stop them. The only good thing he did was refer me to Dr. Tyler Mori who, through the proper tests, correctly identified my problem as an intracranial brain tumor ----- now, 3 years later I'm happily recovering from brain surgery, but no thanks to Morzaria.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2014

Dr was great and made me feel like he actually was concerned about my symptoms. The staff on the other hand were terrible, I ended up having a severe reaction to the meds I was so I called to see what the dr wanted. The lady that answered said she'd talk to the doctor and call me right back. No call, I stopped taken the meds on my own, and called back 2 days later to ask what the dr had said, she replied to stop talking the meds. I asked if she was going to call me back to tell me that and she responded she was telling me now. When I said but I had to call you to find out after you said you would call me right back she became very defensive. When i asked if she had ct date yet she became very rude and said they had not booked it yetasnif it wasnt a big deal. I found it to be so unprofessional, especially when the people who are calling for test dates might just be waiting to find out if they have cancer, which I think should demand a little professional respect to the patients.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2014

The Dr. is fine. The staff are un-organised and cannot be depended on to book your appointments or inform you of your appointments. The staff have no knowledge of any procedures your best bet is google, in the case you forget to ask a question of the Dr.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2014