Ratings for Dr. Sanjay Morzaria

All of the staff are excellent - efficient and very thorough. Excellent clinic space.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2017

It's over a year since my surgery.For the first 6 months there was continuous bleeding.My sinus issues were no better.On my follow up visit no real relevant information was shared. STAY AWAY FROM THIS DOCTOR.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

The worst dr I've seen in my life Cancelled appointments 3x Misdiagnosed me twice I called him on his opinion about nothing wrong already knowing he's seen cat scan and used camera to look at my sinuses Told him to look again Pats me on the back says your getting surgery He didn't like that I called him on his misdiagnosis Not even an apology Passed me on to another ENT to get rid of me The staff are the rudest group I've ever dealt with Don't answer phone They don't call back Snotty attitude every time did actually talk to them He knows he's a monopoly and his profession is in high demand so he knows we need him more then he needs us Took close to 400 days from hospital making appointment to the day he passed me on to someone else I'd love to meet him in a dArk alley and put him in his place If you get referred to him Run A rating of zero should be available

flag | Submitted January 14, 2017

Took my wife to c dr after waiting for months, she had jaw surgery a year ago and has sinus problems, he probably asked a couple questions quick check didn't show any interest, he is suppose to be a specialist I. Thought after waiting a few months he would atleast give more the. A few mins of his time and ask more questions and do more tests, he gave her a prescription and when I took it to the pharmacy the pharmacist suggested that I should switch the prescription, they did not get back to us with a yes or no question, either the dr or the staff there did not do their job

flag | Submitted May 9, 2016

I found the staff to be overwhelmingly terrible. I called to book a surgical appt for my 6 year old and the receptionist told me children were not a priority and that she isn't the one that even books the surgical appt's. I was completely blown away by her ignorant attitude.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2015

The staff are awful! Completely ignored us when we came in and then proceeded to lie to us about having to cancel the appointment. They apparently called me to cancel. I checked my phone and my daughters and guess what... nope! They lie till their blue in the face. Anyone who says otherwise is probably pd to say that. I've heard amazing things about Dr morzaria and can't wait to meet him.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

Showed up for our appointment on time only to be told that apparently they called us 2 days prior to cancel. The front office staff are very rude and ignorant. I looked at both my phone records and my daughters phone and no calls were sent to us. Very unprofessional they didn't even acknowledge us when we walked in the door. Will update all the above after my new appointment in 2 weeks.8

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

I had surgery yesterday . Dr Sanjay morzaria is amazing and very soft spoken with his patient. Thanks a lot doctor

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

Met doctor once was ok had an appointment booked however due to some misunderstanding between booking staff and myself I had a different date that what the office had booked. I think like most other specialist offices that book months in advance there should be reminder calls! I understand it's is the patients responsibility however it would eliminate this 'he said she said' situation.... Basically staff said it was my fault although I had date written down and called 2 weeks ahead to confirm my appointment. Now another wait before seeing doctor... Not happy😡

flag | Submitted November 13, 2014

If your looking for antibiotics this is the place to go.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2014