Ratings for Dr. Sanjay Morzaria

I was referred to this doctor after having a procedure to have a benign tumor removed from my carotid artery. As a result of the surgery, my vocal cord was paralyzed. When I went to see Dr Mozzaria, he used a camera to look at my vocal cord and determined that it was going to be paralyzed for life and that I would need injections to get the vocal cord to partially work. Injections would be life long. With the grace of God, my voice returned back to normal. Without having to get any injections. Don't know how this doctor got through medical school. I guess as the saying goes "c's get degrees".. Terrible doctor. Stay away from him at all costs. His whole personality and persona was bit too much to handle. Stay away from this guy!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2018

Dr. Morzaria was great. He was very professional and knowledgeable. He really helped my son through his operation. We never felt rushed or ignored. A++. Staff were really great too. Thanks Joanna!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2018

Dr. Morzaria helped restore my voice after a thyroid surgery complication. I found him to be an excellent doctor. He was very kind, thoughtful and competent. He took his time explaining all of the risks of surgery and walked me through the process. I never felt rushed or ignored. I also have to say that the staff at Jim Pattison were excellent. They treated me like a human being and even called me up the next day to check on how I was doing. Overall, a great doctor and a great experience. Restored my faith in our medical system!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2018

This doctor is awesome! I think he saved my life. All the other doctors I saw kept saying I have reflux but he diagnosed my cancer right away, did my surgery and now I'm cancer free! Thank you!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2018

All of the staff are excellent - efficient and very thorough. Excellent clinic space.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2017

It's over a year since my surgery.For the first 6 months there was continuous bleeding.My sinus issues were no better.On my follow up visit no real relevant information was shared. STAY AWAY FROM THIS DOCTOR.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

The worst dr I've seen in my life Cancelled appointments 3x Misdiagnosed me twice I called him on his opinion about nothing wrong already knowing he's seen cat scan and used camera to look at my sinuses Told him to look again Pats me on the back says your getting surgery He didn't like that I called him on his misdiagnosis Not even an apology Passed me on to another ENT to get rid of me The staff are the rudest group I've ever dealt with Don't answer phone They don't call back Snotty attitude every time did actually talk to them He knows he's a monopoly and his profession is in high demand so he knows we need him more then he needs us Took close to 400 days from hospital making appointment to the day he passed me on to someone else I'd love to meet him in a dArk alley and put him in his place If you get referred to him Run A rating of zero should be available

flag | Submitted January 14, 2017

Took my wife to c dr after waiting for months, she had jaw surgery a year ago and has sinus problems, he probably asked a couple questions quick check didn't show any interest, he is suppose to be a specialist I. Thought after waiting a few months he would atleast give more the. A few mins of his time and ask more questions and do more tests, he gave her a prescription and when I took it to the pharmacy the pharmacist suggested that I should switch the prescription, they did not get back to us with a yes or no question, either the dr or the staff there did not do their job

flag | Submitted May 9, 2016

I found the staff to be overwhelmingly terrible. I called to book a surgical appt for my 6 year old and the receptionist told me children were not a priority and that she isn't the one that even books the surgical appt's. I was completely blown away by her ignorant attitude.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2015

The staff are awful! Completely ignored us when we came in and then proceeded to lie to us about having to cancel the appointment. They apparently called me to cancel. I checked my phone and my daughters and guess what... nope! They lie till their blue in the face. Anyone who says otherwise is probably pd to say that. I've heard amazing things about Dr morzaria and can't wait to meet him.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015