Ratings for Dr. Stuart A. Kittay

Waited OVER A MONTH for "after school" appt. Parking is annoying. Walked in, receptionist was behind closed glass, didn't acknowledge us, but I signed in on sheet. Waited OVER an hour and when I asked, she said she never "saw" us (?) There was no referral, and it was now "too late" to call anyone (after 530pm). She offered us an appt at 9:30am. I expressed my angst and she was unprofessional, rude and should NOT be at the front desk, anywhere. We waited another 10 mins and LEFT!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2018

He is out of the dark ages, just does as he pleases.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2017

I wasn't too happy with my experience. I waited a month for this appointment for my child, which is fine.. but in my opinion, not worth the wait. The office was very small and cluttered. I walked in and stood at the front desk for 10 mins before the receptionist acknowledged me. I then waited over an hour to be seen by the DR. When I was waiting in the waiting area, I heard and saw the DR and receptionist bad talk a patient from the previous day... which people talk but you should be professional and do that in private, not in front of new patients. Found the DR to be very dry and he rushed the session. He ignored some of the things I mentioned that was important for him to know prior to diagnosing my child. I will take his suggestions but I will not be returning to his practice. Read some great reviews prior to making an appointment for my child but I did not have that same experience. I do not expect DRs to spend a lot of time in a visit for myself or my child, but I expect the DR to show me they care and take mine and/or my childs health seriously... which to me includes knowing previous medical history and/or things relevant to the issue Im there for. Everyone has different expectations, but this is just my opinion based off of the visit I had with DR Kittay.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

He worked roughly on my face, and I would get quite some blood from the extraction spots, tears from the pain, and nearly fainted twice because of the pain. He insisted on continuing to do this each time I went there, until I finally stopped and decided to see another dermatologist. To this day, the extractions by Dr. Kittay have left many acne SCARS on my forehead, where he performed them.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

Dr. Kittay has been treating me nearly 2 years. The treatments he has used on me work better than nearly any other provided by at least 8 other dermatologists in the past 15 years. Not only that, his treatments have been far less costly than others. His staff, while pleasant enough, don't seem to enjoy returning phone calls. Wait times are extremely reasonable and I can get an appointment usually within a few days. I don't consider him condescending at all... in fact, I think he has excellent bed-side manners.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

I only see him bc he is the the only doctor in the state my insurance would accept, if it wasnt for that, i would def see another doctor

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

flag | Submitted December 27, 2012

Horrible doctor. Talked condescendingly, fully packed waiting room, long wait time, uncomfortable and cold exam room. Dismissed any concerns about skin conditions and handing sheets on basic irritants.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2012

I was pleasantly surprised that this doctor went above and beyond my expectations of what a doctor could do in our office visit. He was very thorough and took his time. You couldn't ask for more.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2011

As a new patient, I arrived 15 minutes early to complete paperwork. Once the forms were completed, I waited at least 10 more minutes in the waiting room and another 30 minutes in the exam room. The exam/procedure itself took 6 minutes yet I was in the office for a full hour. Dr. Kittay did not answer my questions, nor did he explain what he was doing before he did it. I was put-off by the office policy of having to pay my copay before seeing the physician. I will not return and I would not recommend this office.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2009

Dr. Stuart A. Kittay's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1978)

MB Health