Ratings for Dr. Barbara Mederski

To say this Angel has saved my life is to be an understatement. I have been chronically ill for more than two decades and a side effect has been a weakened immune system. Infections have been par for the course. Dr. M has gone beyond the pale in finding answers to questions no one else knew to ask. I first encountered her as a referral to the on call ID Dr at Branson when it was still alive. She has been with me since through thick and thin morning noon or night. And she makes all of her patients feel that way. She is nothing short of amazing.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2018

A true angel!! A doctor that cares beyond the scope of what compassion is. Consider yourself lucky if you get to see her. Every doctor could learn from her. Thank you Doctor M.!! r.g.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2018

The best doctor I have ever met in the entire world. She's special. Very special. We need more doctors like her.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2018

Dr. M truly cares and puts her patients first always. She will go out of her way to help you ensure your situation is resolved, even if it means emailing you at 1 in the morning.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2018

There is no other doctor like her, she is one of a kind in terms of humanity.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

She is truly in a class by herself. Toronto is lucky to have her. Jack

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

This amazing woman performed her magic on me by diagnosing and treating wounds I had on both legs from edema and diabetes. I had been suffering for six months with no care from my GP or other doctors and I was suffering so much, I was getting prepared to bite my legs off. Dr. Mederski accepted me as a patient, and using her knowledge and magic, cured my wounds and now my lifeis much less painful. She is indeed, a great healer.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2017

She is the Best! She exemplifies what the ideal doctor should be - patient centric, knowledgeable, experienced and most importantly she goes to the root of the problem and does not stop at the symptoms management. Great experience and she has rebuilt my confidence in the Canadian Health System.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

She also saved my life after a diabetic infection that only cost me a toe

flag | Submitted September 12, 2016

Dr Mederski cared for me in 2001 when I had a crazy bacteria infection in my arm. I just stumbled on her name as my mom kept notes for me on the incident. I know that I likely have my arm today thanks to her and the care she gave me. I'll always be thankful that she was there at North York General to care for me. My family and 2 boys thank you!!!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2016