Ratings for Dr. Ruth Smith

I had an appointment for an EMG with Dr Smith and arrived 1/2 hr early at which time they announced that I was there to the Technician. I was taken in 20 minutes late. The technician was very good and asked me a lot of questions and administered the nerve test portion. Dr smith then came in and asked why she was checking me and wanted to know what the Neurologists findings were. I told her I wasn't sure why this was being done. Then she looked at the test requisition that was sent in. As she was doing the test, checking reflexes, she made a few comments and when she had completed, she started making comments that were out of line. She said my legs were fine and she had no idea why I was using a walker and asked if I was working. I said that I was on LTD and she said she was shocked that they would pay me. Told me if you want to be a runner, then run. If you want yo be a power walker, then walk. I left feeling horrible. I would never recommend this Dr, ever.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2014