Ratings for Dr. Waji Khan

I have been to several dentist over my life, and many doctors... overall, Dr.Khan is by far the best I've ever encountered. Extremely pleasant, knowledgeable and skilled. He's a rare breed and I'm so grateful he takes care of me and my family now!!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2017

I wish I met Dr. Khan sooner! He is honest, down to earth and best of all a skilled clinician. I was going to a downtown clinic and always left in more pain then I walked in with. Pretty much all work had to redone, I can finally eat without avoiding hot/cold or even hard foods. I can smile. Dr. Khan is hands down the best in Kingston, his staff are awesome and his clinic is one of a kind.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Dr Khan is an awesome clinician. He took great care of my family.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Dr. Khan treats me like a member of this family. He has excellent bedside manner and is really good with my daughter. In the past she would cry over and over when we went to the dentist. Now, not so much. Great work Dr. Khan!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

He was worth traveling 2.5 hours for. Honest, fair and great work.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

Great dentist. I've been with him since he started in Ktown. He is friendly and knowledgeable. He also also very accessible.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

We hear disturbing news Dr. Khan has his dental license suspended for a few weeks. our experience with him is not bad but neither good. very disappointed

Submitted June 18, 2017

This is the best dental office in Kingston! In a small town nasty rumours tend to float around. He runs a professional state of the art immaculate clinic and is possible the most skilled dentist in Canada. I have seen several dentists in my life time, and was left with overhangs, and fillings that were not probably filled to begin with. I met Dr Khan in 2012 who without speaking ill of any of the other dentists I had seen devised a treatment plan which worked with my current insurance plan and provider. Without costing me ANY money he completed 15 fillings, a deep cleaning and a root canal. The next year I would come back to have my braces completed by him. It was obvious from day one he cares a lot for his patients. He has a great sense of humour which set my anxiety of dentists at ease. It was the quickest easiest appointments! Didn't feel a single thing, and to this day I have not required another filling. His hygienist actually taught me how to care for my teeth, instead of the usual appointment "you know you could floss more". He has a staff and team that compliment his commitment to patient care and always seem to brighten up my day! I highly suggest coming by his office!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2017

Dr. Khan did my implant. It took very little time: he certainly knew what he was doing. Very decisive and thorough. Good follow-up visits. Lets you know what he is doing and why.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

Best Doctor, best staff, the best clinic!!! Highly recommend to everyone.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2017