Ratings for Dr. Jadwiga Kuras

I Saw Dr. Kuras while out of town and away from my regular dentist. My experience was excellent. She was friendly, prompt and looked after my problem. I could not have asked for more.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

This dentist was unable to discover that a crowned tooth was full of cavity and sent me for a 2000$ root canal. She then extracted the tooth. During this experience she refused to send me a financial accounting of the two plans she had made for my treatment. I didn't return and cannot recommend her. Other family members have left her practise as well, with their own concerns.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

We switched to Dr. Kuras when we moved to south Edmonton over 2 years ago and only have great things to say about the care provided by her and her staff. She is extremely knowledgeable, very thorough and a great communicator. She always takes time to explain her actions and answer our questions, including keeping us well informed of our options. She's also wonderful with kids - our toddler loves going to the dentist! Her office is well-maintained and modern, with great service from her staff. We have and will continue to recommend Dr. Kuras to friends and family!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2014

I was recommended this doctor through a friend. My experience was surprisingly good, much better than anticipated. Since, it's been a while since I've been to see a dentist, I thought that Dr. Kuras was very thorough with my examination and explained everything to me clearly and answered all of my questions. I felt that Dr. Kuras was really looking our for my oral health. The receptionist and other staff were very friendly and overall the atmosphere was very comforting. Dealing with Insurance was a snap. I was indeed impressed with overall care and attention I received.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2013

Had a crown done last year. Very much in pain and was very sensitive. Went back to Dr. Kuras, it was not fitted well. It was redone. Still there was pain and sensitivity. Decided to go to another dentist, who discovered that there is a gap that is causing my troubles. Repaired it and now have everything working well. Dr. Kuras did have great staff, it was the previous dentist's, Dr. Chuah's staff. Have changed dentists and am not looking at returning back to Dr. Kuras. As an individual, very nice and pleasant. As a dentist needs more practise in doing the job. However, I am not letting any more practising on my teeth.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2013

I recently became a patient of Dr.Kuras' after years of avoiding the dentist post-university, and I could not have made a better decision. I've always been prone to cavities, and struggled with maintenance, so I've had absolutely some horrible experiences throughout my childhood. Because of this I've developed a fairly severe fear of dentists. I was encouraged to try Dr. Kuras once I got insurance, but it took an enormous cavity to get me to finally go. Once I did, I was amazed. Dr.Kuras is kind and thorough, and has never made me feel ashamed or embarrassed about my teeth. She makes an obvious effort to ease my fears, keep me informed and make my visits as pain or discomfort-free as possible. Thanks to her, my family physician tested for and diagnosed the acid reflux I've suffered from for years without any other dentists notice. I can't imagine going to any other dentist again, and I'm truly grateful for the conscientious care she provides. I really can not recommend her more highly!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2013

I have seen Dr. Kuras since she started practicing in Sherwood Park and followed her since with my family. She is an excellent dentist and I would recommend her to anyone. She is courteous, gentle and very knowledgeable. She is very helpful in that you can reach her cell in case of an emergency like I recently experienced over the long weekend (November). She checked my chart from home and was able to call in a prescription and book my appointment. She really cares about her patients and goes out of her way to help.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2012

I just changed my dentist and can guarantee that Dr. Jadwiga Kuras is the nicest and the most knowledgeable dentist I have ever had. She replaced my old crown and I am very satisfied with professionalism and a quality of work.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2012

I thought I would give Dr. Kuras a try as I use to see Dr. Chuah. It was an aweful expierence. I had a filling done and after the needle my face was so sore for three days I could hardly open and close my mouth!!! My husband had a couple fillings done and two out of three fell out! He had to go else where and get it redone which we paid for!!! Do not go unless you want nothing but problems! I miss Dr. Chuah so much!!!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2012

I had the misfortune to see Dr.Kuras. I needed a crown and it was a nightmare. When she gave me the freezing it hurt so bad I could hardly sit there, then the freezing ran down my throat because she shot it in so fast. My crown broke and came off after a one month. I have had nothing but problems!! I have never been nervous to see a dentist before, but she has made it so I am. I would never recommend her.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2012