You may also like

Ratings for Dr. C Zhang

Dr Zhang is a terrible doctor would not listen to her patient does not seem to understand, gave patient prescription with wrong patient name on it, lucky patient noticed before leaving her office to have name corrected. Speaks to her patient regrading medical and medication use in front of other clients in waiting room. I believe this doctor needs more schooling and ethics.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2016

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

Was not impressed with Dr. Zhang. I thought I had a UTI, before I could explain what my symptoms were she insisted on a prostate exam. She was quick to pull out a the prescription pad. I also had pinkeye and she blew it off as allergies. Prescribed antibiotics for my supposed UTI and allergy drops for my pinkeye. Had to go back and see another Doctor the next day.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2015

flag | Submitted November 6, 2015

professional and will not be intimidated staff pleasant and professional

flag | Submitted September 13, 2014

horrible bedside manner. Does not know any medical conditions you as the patient will be expected to diagnose yourself and be sent out of the room in 2minutes. Extremely rude and arrogant for know reason. If you were to read up online about your ailments as a patient you will have much more knowledge then her. Horrible horrible horrible worst doctor ever.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2014

I feel very bad about Dr Zhang. She usually gives the wrong prescriptions to her patient(My friend is one of the patient she give the wrong prescription). And she is very poor attitude. She always spends less time to Chinese. (When a Canadian has an appointment in her office, she spends more than 10 minutes; When a Chinese has an appointment in her office, she usually spends 3-4 minutes. )

flag | Submitted November 7, 2013

Dr. Zhang has been working hard at improving her skills. She should be less fearful about referring patients as a wise physician should listen to the patient. A doctor with better referral skills is greatly appreciated by most patients. Her prescription skills could still use more work. On the personal level she is well liked by me and I believe she will be a better doctor with improved English skills.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2013

Dr Zhang is comfortable with what she knows best, but she is reluctant to make any diagnosis and recommend a course of action. She sometimes becomes offended if you request seeing another doctor or specialist. She is unwilling to hear a patient's perspective on things and is too willing to dismiss a patient's complaints as psychological (but to the tell the truth, many often are). However, she will change her opinion and is trying to be warmer. She knows certain areas of medicine (especially to do with women's issues) very well. I kind of like her as a person, but it is frustrating to get her to take action.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2013

After seeing a specialist who gave me explicit information on what my treatment should be and what had to be done be for treatment started. The specialist went over the drugs and and side effects in great detail and answered all my questions without any hesitation. When I went to dr Zhang she had changed my treatment from what the specialist explained to me. When I questioned why i was not getting prescribed all the meds I was told I would be on. She said No i am only on one drug. I replied that the specialist sent her paperwork on what I should be taking and i was informed it was 2. She raises her voice and says "I did not receive no paperwork and your not a doctor now leave" After checking back with my specialist they informed me that they sent and she had received my info and diagnosis. If you want a rude doctor that will make you feel embarrassed and humiliate you , she is perfect

flag | Submitted August 20, 2013

Dr. C Zhang's Credentials

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Zhang is a terrible doctor would not listen to her patient does not seem to understand, gave patient prescription with wrong patient name on it, lucky patien..."

April 16, 2016
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "A doctor should know what to do,but always I have to ask her if she can do something!"

March 4, 2016
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Was not impressed with Dr. Zhang. I thought I had a UTI, before I could explain what my symptoms were she insisted on a prostate exam. She was quick to pull..."

November 13, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "She is very bad and does not listen to the patient. Never agree the blood test request of her patients! ARUDE RUDE RUDE doctor!"

November 6, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "professional and will not be intimidated staff pleasant and professional"

September 13, 2014