Ratings for Dr. C Zhang

In late July I presented for help because I'd stepped in a toothpick. Because it was 20 mins before closing dr. Zhang and the staff were visibly annoyed that they'd have to stay late, in fact, they verbalized it after I was brought to exam room. The doctor came in and 'froze' me. I've since been frozen by a competent doctor and can say, dr. Zhang did not freeze me. So as she's making my wound worse, she's yelling at me that there's nothing in there. She spent no time in exploring. When I asked if she was sure, she offered her utensil to me and said you look for yourself!! Like I'm going to dig around? In hindsight, knowing what I know now, I believe all she did was push the stick in further. No questions about tetanus, no antibiotic, no bandaid- just get out. Foot swollen like a balloon after only a few hours. 3 days later, went to emergency because pain and swelling was worse. Upon hearing that I'd been to see dr. Zhang , that doctor felt there was no point in doing exploratory. Bumped me full of IV antibiotic and painkillers and sent me home with 7 day prescription. Didn't even look at sound. Went to family doctor, now after seeing two 'doctors' , says it should get better. After ONE month of not being to walk, ended up back in ER. Finally, a doctor who recognized something is not right. She froze me, was empathetic and caring. Listened to the whole story and found 3/4 of a toothpick in my foot. The pain relief was instant. She even sent a swab for bacteria testing. Turns out I had Strep A!!!! If dr. Zhang had done her JOB, all that could have been avoided. Plus because I have a compromised immune system, and no spleen, that strep a could have resulted in limb loss or worse!!!! I'm still dealing with pain and limping after 57 days, I lost half my summer. Caoukdnt walk, drive, sleep because of the pain. DO NOT GO SEE THIS DOCTOR. SHE SHOULD LOSE HER LICENSE in my opinion.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

Unknowledgeable, rude, distrustful. She has never diagnosed me correctly. I know this because eventually I've chose to go to the walk in and been properly diagnosed.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

Dr. Zhang is very rude, insulting, and unprofessional.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

DO NOT entrust you or your loved ones' health care to this quack! "Wrong Zhang" is the most incompetent so called "doctor" I've ever had the misfortune of having to deal with. Completely dismisses patient's issues confirmed by other doctors/specialists, refuses to believe that certain medical issues exist, and comes to her own conclusions based on her own beliefs and not medical expertise, which she clearly has none. Always tells the patient to not speak when she is unhappy with what another doctor has said, and/or question her about a decision or mistake with prescriptions which she constantly does. She cannot even take blood pressure properly. Many times she has told me that my pressure was normal when it was in the high 170's or 180's over 100's and 110's! The pharmacists have wondered why I'm still walking upright as they have seen my slips from the blood pressure machine, and have told me to show them to her and demand blood pressure meds which she has messed up a few times among others, and one of them is extremely dangerous to mess up. I personally have ended up in hospital on numerous occasions because of her lack of care, and if she were to have her way, I would end up dead. Thank god for the good doctors on staff at emerg, or I would be in a terrible state. They have found the underlying issues of the uncontrollable blood pressure and why my organs are being damaged, and I have finally been referred to a specialist to have the tumors removed of which she said were of no concern over a year ago! If she's on staff at the Walk IN when you go there... Walk OUT.... or rather RUN! Go to the other clinic.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

This doctor has been nothing but disrespectful, unhelpful, and rude to me. She has never helped me with anything, and does not update my file. DO NOT RECCOMEND.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

The worst. Arrogant and supercilious. Unprofessional to the extreme.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2016

The office made me an appointment only to have her tell me when I arrived that unless I was a chronic or had a life threatening issue, she would not take me as a client. Then after I explained I was having problems breathing and it was getting worse each day, she listened to my lungs, looked at my throat and said she saw nothing wrong with me. She offered a puffer... for what??? when I reiterated that I was having trouble breathing. but that was all the help she offered. She told me I should go to a walk-in clinic if I needed a doctor.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

Dr Zhang is a terrible doctor would not listen to her patient does not seem to understand, gave patient prescription with wrong patient name on it, lucky patient noticed before leaving her office to have name corrected. Speaks to her patient regrading medical and medication use in front of other clients in waiting room. I believe this doctor needs more schooling and ethics.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2016

A doctor should know what to do,but always I have to ask her if she can do something!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

Was not impressed with Dr. Zhang. I thought I had a UTI, before I could explain what my symptoms were she insisted on a prostate exam. She was quick to pull out a the prescription pad. I also had pinkeye and she blew it off as allergies. Prescribed antibiotics for my supposed UTI and allergy drops for my pinkeye. Had to go back and see another Doctor the next day.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2015