Ratings for Dr. C Zhang

This dr prescribes wrong medications for ailments and needs her medical license revolked

flag | Submitted June 3, 2019

Very unprofessional and rude, disrespectful and unhelpful... She need to find a new profession.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2019

Stay away . Very Rude , hard to understand . Should not practice.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2019

Doesn't listen and very rude. Wouldn't even check my father's very swollen feet....she said oh yes I see them...then wouldn't even listen to what meds he takes..which is quite a lot....just told him to up his water pill and have blood work done after a few days to check his kidneys

flag | Submitted July 17, 2018

I had to go to a walk-in to refill a prescription for my mental health. She filled it fine, but she told me she had more important things to do and she had a patient dying at the hospital. Not necessary information for a different patient to know and very poor people skills.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2017

In late July I presented for help because I'd stepped in a toothpick. Because it was 20 mins before closing dr. Zhang and the staff were visibly annoyed that they'd have to stay late, in fact, they verbalized it after I was brought to exam room. The doctor came in and 'froze' me. I've since been frozen by a competent doctor and can say, dr. Zhang did not freeze me. So as she's making my wound worse, she's yelling at me that there's nothing in there. She spent no time in exploring. When I asked if she was sure, she offered her utensil to me and said you look for yourself!! Like I'm going to dig around? In hindsight, knowing what I know now, I believe all she did was push the stick in further. No questions about tetanus, no antibiotic, no bandaid- just get out. Foot swollen like a balloon after only a few hours. 3 days later, went to emergency because pain and swelling was worse. Upon hearing that I'd been to see dr. Zhang , that doctor felt there was no point in doing exploratory. Bumped me full of IV antibiotic and painkillers and sent me home with 7 day prescription. Didn't even look at sound. Went to family doctor, now after seeing two 'doctors' , says it should get better. After ONE month of not being to walk, ended up back in ER. Finally, a doctor who recognized something is not right. She froze me, was empathetic and caring. Listened to the whole story and found 3/4 of a toothpick in my foot. The pain relief was instant. She even sent a swab for bacteria testing. Turns out I had Strep A!!!! If dr. Zhang had done her JOB, all that could have been avoided. Plus because I have a compromised immune system, and no spleen, that strep a could have resulted in limb loss or worse!!!! I'm still dealing with pain and limping after 57 days, I lost half my summer. Caoukdnt walk, drive, sleep because of the pain. DO NOT GO SEE THIS DOCTOR. SHE SHOULD LOSE HER LICENSE in my opinion.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

Unknowledgeable, rude, distrustful. She has never diagnosed me correctly. I know this because eventually I've chose to go to the walk in and been properly diagnosed.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

Dr. Zhang is very rude, insulting, and unprofessional.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

DO NOT entrust you or your loved ones' health care to this quack! "Wrong Zhang" is the most incompetent so called "doctor" I've ever had the misfortune of having to deal with. Completely dismisses patient's issues confirmed by other doctors/specialists, refuses to believe that certain medical issues exist, and comes to her own conclusions based on her own beliefs and not medical expertise, which she clearly has none. Always tells the patient to not speak when she is unhappy with what another doctor has said, and/or question her about a decision or mistake with prescriptions which she constantly does. She cannot even take blood pressure properly. Many times she has told me that my pressure was normal when it was in the high 170's or 180's over 100's and 110's! The pharmacists have wondered why I'm still walking upright as they have seen my slips from the blood pressure machine, and have told me to show them to her and demand blood pressure meds which she has messed up a few times among others, and one of them is extremely dangerous to mess up. I personally have ended up in hospital on numerous occasions because of her lack of care, and if she were to have her way, I would end up dead. Thank god for the good doctors on staff at emerg, or I would be in a terrible state. They have found the underlying issues of the uncontrollable blood pressure and why my organs are being damaged, and I have finally been referred to a specialist to have the tumors removed of which she said were of no concern over a year ago! If she's on staff at the Walk IN when you go there... Walk OUT.... or rather RUN! Go to the other clinic.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

This doctor has been nothing but disrespectful, unhelpful, and rude to me. She has never helped me with anything, and does not update my file. DO NOT RECCOMEND.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016