Ratings for Dr. C Zhang

DO NOT entrust you or your loved ones' health care to this quack! "Wrong Zhang" is the most incompetent so called "doctor" I've ever had the misfortune of having to deal with. Completely dismisses patient's issues confirmed by other doctors/specialists, refuses to believe that certain medical issues exist, and comes to her own conclusions based on her own beliefs and not medical expertise, which she clearly has none. Always tells the patient to not speak when she is unhappy with what another doctor has said, and/or question her about a decision or mistake with prescriptions which she constantly does. She cannot even take blood pressure properly. Many times she has told me that my pressure was normal when it was in the high 170's or 180's over 100's and 110's! The pharmacists have wondered why I'm still walking upright as they have seen my slips from the blood pressure machine, and have told me to show them to her and demand blood pressure meds which she has messed up a few times among others, and one of them is extremely dangerous to mess up. I personally have ended up in hospital on numerous occasions because of her lack of care, and if she were to have her way, I would end up dead. Thank god for the good doctors on staff at emerg, or I would be in a terrible state. They have found the underlying issues of the uncontrollable blood pressure and why my organs are being damaged, and I have finally been referred to a specialist to have the tumors removed of which she said were of no concern over a year ago! If she's on staff at the Walk IN when you go there... Walk OUT.... or rather RUN! Go to the other clinic.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

This doctor has been nothing but disrespectful, unhelpful, and rude to me. She has never helped me with anything, and does not update my file. DO NOT RECCOMEND.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

The worst. Arrogant and supercilious. Unprofessional to the extreme.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2016

The office made me an appointment only to have her tell me when I arrived that unless I was a chronic or had a life threatening issue, she would not take me as a client. Then after I explained I was having problems breathing and it was getting worse each day, she listened to my lungs, looked at my throat and said she saw nothing wrong with me. She offered a puffer... for what??? when I reiterated that I was having trouble breathing. but that was all the help she offered. She told me I should go to a walk-in clinic if I needed a doctor.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

Dr Zhang is a terrible doctor would not listen to her patient does not seem to understand, gave patient prescription with wrong patient name on it, lucky patient noticed before leaving her office to have name corrected. Speaks to her patient regrading medical and medication use in front of other clients in waiting room. I believe this doctor needs more schooling and ethics.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2016

A doctor should know what to do,but always I have to ask her if she can do something!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

Was not impressed with Dr. Zhang. I thought I had a UTI, before I could explain what my symptoms were she insisted on a prostate exam. She was quick to pull out a the prescription pad. I also had pinkeye and she blew it off as allergies. Prescribed antibiotics for my supposed UTI and allergy drops for my pinkeye. Had to go back and see another Doctor the next day.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2015

She is very bad and does not listen to the patient. Never agree the blood test request of her patients! ARUDE RUDE RUDE doctor!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2015

professional and will not be intimidated staff pleasant and professional

flag | Submitted September 13, 2014

horrible bedside manner. Does not know any medical conditions you as the patient will be expected to diagnose yourself and be sent out of the room in 2minutes. Extremely rude and arrogant for know reason. If you were to read up online about your ailments as a patient you will have much more knowledge then her. Horrible horrible horrible worst doctor ever.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2014