Ratings for Dr. Jei Almdhem

Very punctual. Very knowledgeable. Follows up on tests.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2017

Dr.aldmhem is a wonderful doctor. I have been a patient of his for over 4 years. I had a chest xray for a lung infection, and he discovered I had scoliosis, and I had never complained of pain to him ever. He is very thorough and I live that he he takes my health concerns seriously. Some doctors don't really listen, and aren't open when you come in with a suggestion of what's wrong...he doesn't do that. WONDERFUL DOCTOR, and staff is so sweet and helpful. They always squeeze me in when I call.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

Needed a new doctor he never even gave me a normal physical like checking blood and heart and he sends you to a gyno no paps there. He rushes you A LOT !

flag | Submitted September 29, 2015

did not listen, rushed threw app, did not address my problems at all.useless!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

Once I moved from the States to Canada to live with my Canadian wife I needed to find a family Dr. OHIP requires a primary care physician and that was all new to me. I had private insurance and could utilize any specialist that I needed given my health issues (multiple cancers etc.). I began a search for a physician and couldn't be happier. I was able to talk freely and the Dr. listened to my concerns. He always has a pleasant disposition and is very thorough. His staff is equally pleasant. When I leave his office I feel like I have been heard and validated. As far as I'm concerned I won the lottery!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2014