Ratings for Dr. Jennifer Knox

We recently in Mar 2018 we discovered my dad had metastatic cholangiocarcinoma. We were seen by dr. Knox and my experience was devastating. She even didn't wanna tell me the prognosis and said most ppl would know enough from research on the internet before coming in to see her. :$ what a slap in the face because at that point I didn't even know what the cancer was called. It might have been given to me in a report but I don't understand it. The whole time thought my dad has liver cancer. Everything being said here is true. She is extremely rushed. It's always a long wait over an hour or 2 to see her and the meeting usually last about 15 mins. When I said I have questions she seems to be very quick to want to run away and says I better ask now BC once she leaves she won't come back to the room. The feeling was similar to other here is that she is irratable when asked questions and answers always seemed rushed. Shows no feeling of empathy at all for family and patient. So glad to have come across this since it confirmed all how I felt about this Doctor.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2018

During my husband's recent illness Dr. Knox was a horrible disappointment to our family. She was unsympathetic, rude, impatient and unapproachable. It was usually a two hour wait to see her and once we got into her room she made it quite clear that she had no time for us and she made you feel that your questions were irrational and that we were wasting her time. We never felt that she was treating his individual case rather sticking to protocol even though we repeatedly told her about a problem that needed addressing. And in the end, had that problem been taken seriously, he might be with us today. A word to these doctors, a good bed side manner is equally as important as your clinical studies. I agree with all the negative comments below and I would strongly suggest to get a second opinion before putting all your eggs in one basket. Especially this basket.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2018

Would rate lower if I could. Couldn't muster showing a modicum of sympathy for a dying man and his family. Just a horrible woman.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2018

This doctor saw me in absence of my usual doctor. She is inept at listening and has little compassion. Fake smiles when she initially sees you but becomes aggressive if you ask questions.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2017

Came across as condescending when I spoke to her. Didn't really want to answer questions, and it felt as though she wanted to stick to her script with zero deviations/interruptions.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Busy always but has a great team to assist her. Lacks in showing feelings but her team helps in the support needed for patients.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017