Ratings for Dr. Margret Mcpherdan

Dr.McPhedran is now our family doctor after seeing her for some of my appointments with Mom Care Docs. She is by far the best doctor for me & my kids. She calls after hours or on weekends, she has seen my child during her lunch break at Mom Care or after all appointments on her regular days in clinic. She doesn't hesitate to refer to a specialist if the issues are beyond her expertise. Our specialist commented that she has never seen a GP treat & follow up on issues like Dr McPhedran does. Plus my kids absolutely live her! Stephanie her nursing assistant is the best ever! Always on top of our files & prompt at returning phone calls. She's amazing with the kids too.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2017

Dr McPhedron is so genuine and caring. I started seeing her through Mom Care and she is now our family Dr. She was there for the birth of my first baby in 2013 and I couldn't have had a more pleasant experience. Dr. McPhedron's practice is well organized. Shephanie, her nursing assistant is helpful and kind. I'm so glad I have such a caring and competent family doctor.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

Dr. Mcphederdan is a fantastic physician, she is very compassionate and caring. I have had very positive experiences with her and her staff. She is willing to answer questions and keeps on top of things.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

Dr McPhedran is the most genuine and caring doctor I have been to. Started seeing her on some appointments with Mom Cars Docs then moved my family to see her as our family doc. She takes time to answer and explain everything. Her assistant Stephanie is unbelievable, she is great with kids and always helps when needed. Best move we made was to Dr McPhedran

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. McPhedran's for about 6 months and can not say enough about the amazing care that she has provided to me. She is a very caring and knowledgeable medical practitioner that places her patient's well-being ahead of everything else. And her Nursing Assistant, Stephanie, is top drawer as well!!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

Was seeing mom care docs for the delivery of my daughter, and didn't see dr mcphedran until the actual delivery. first of all she was barely there on time to catch my daughter, then she didn't know what to do when i started bleeding from the tares i had. she just kept giving me morphine and calling other doctors in to take a look! she seemed very nervous and unable to cope with a stressful situation; and i'm guessing that bleeding after child birth is common enough!!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2012