Ratings for Dr. Bonnie Weston

I am so sorry to lose Dr. Weston. I had great confidence in her and it was always a pleasure to see her. Best wishes for the coming years, Dr. Weston.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2018

It is my understandind that Dr. Weston had closed her office.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2018

Dr. Weston is highly competent and caring. She take time to explain what is happening, unlike some other doctors. She goes out of her way to help her patients. Her staff are also very efficient anf helpful. I cannot understand why some of the posters here have suggested otherwise.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2018

I have been a patient of Dr Westin ever since she took over Dr. Bethel's practice in the early 90s. She is a superb ophthalmologist. Her staff is efficient, professional and extremely courteous and friendly. I am extremely sorry she closed her practice.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2018

I have been a patient of Dr. Weston's for many years. She is a friendly and competent physician, but the office is always over-filled with patients and my appointments are always late.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2018

I have been seeing Dr. Weston since she took over from the previous Opthalmologist. I am sorry that she is closing her office. Some people may find her to be talkative but I believe that she was just trying to make her patients feel comfortable. I didn't have any problems with Doctor Weston or her staff. Don't know why some people have to be so nasty in their comments. Good luck to Dr. Weston.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2018

I have been seeing Dr. Weston for quite a while. She is an excellent doctor and has a great personality. If she runs a bit late with appointments it is because she takes the time to really look after her patients. I have always found her staff to be quite good and friendly.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2018

I have been trying for 6 months to just get my prescription for eyeglasses while waiting for appointments with other ophthalmologists because she can't address my current issues. I can't believe that appointments are still booked using a book and that you have to call in April of every year because that's when a new book is started!!! Receptionist is horrible.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

Staff very rude she is always late I was on meds that caused to have cataracts but never bothered to tell be to stop taking the allergy meds beware of this doctor very yappy can ver unerdstand what she is talking about never stops talking on the other the most rude staff ever uncaring and very rude would not recommend her

flag | Submitted September 3, 2017

Dr, Weston has been my ophthalmologist from the start when she took over the practice. She has my trust. She is very perceptive and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017