Ratings for Dr. Bonnie Weston

I have been seeing Dr. Weston for quite a while. She is an excellent doctor and has a great personality. If she runs a bit late with appointments it is because she takes the time to really look after her patients. I have always found her staff to be quite good and friendly.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2018

I have been trying for 6 months to just get my prescription for eyeglasses while waiting for appointments with other ophthalmologists because she can't address my current issues. I can't believe that appointments are still booked using a book and that you have to call in April of every year because that's when a new book is started!!! Receptionist is horrible.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

Staff very rude she is always late I was on meds that caused to have cataracts but never bothered to tell be to stop taking the allergy meds beware of this doctor very yappy can ver unerdstand what she is talking about never stops talking on the other the most rude staff ever uncaring and very rude would not recommend her

flag | Submitted September 3, 2017

Dr, Weston has been my ophthalmologist from the start when she took over the practice. She has my trust. She is very perceptive and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

I have only met the Dr. once and it was for my 1st app. very talkative hard to follow. Her receptionist, on the other hand, is rude and very unfit to support individuals with health related issues.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016

She is a fine doctor. Her receptionist however is absolutely terrible! I am switching doctors because I can't stand dealing with someone who books appointments who is so rude and unhelpful.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

I love Dr. Weston. She is dedicated and she stops and listens. Sure the appointments tend to run late. But the service is excellent and free! Doctors tend to rush you out the door but not her. Which is why appointments tend to run late. Her care is worth every minute I wait in the waiting room. You plan accordingly.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2016

Dr. Weston is knowledgeable, caring and friendly -- a credit to her profession.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2016

Dr. Weston is a very knowledgeable and caring eye doctor with an excellent personality. My case was very complicated and I almost lost my eyesight. Dr. Weston really saved my vision. She suppressed strong inflammation in my left eye and recommended the correct surgery, a corneal transplant. The surgery was successful and my vision was restored. Dr. Weston also went above and beyond to provide treatment to decrease a chance of glaucoma development in my right eye that was above her duty at that time. I was very fortunate to have met Dr. Weston. Moreover her staff was very friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2015

Dr. Weston is very caring. Her staff is great. My only issue is she is extremely talkative

flag | Submitted June 20, 2015