You may also like

Rate Dr. Noranda Nyholt

Dr. Noranda Nyholt's Ratings

Dr. N. and the whole QFHT provide wonderful care. I second the comment that Dr. N. holds the patient accountable, which is what we need more of in healthcare! She takes a holistic approach and looks at the whole person. She is compassionate and will discuss the mind-body connection while looking you right in the eye! We are most fortunate to have QFHT in this community.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2882671].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

She and her staff is exeptionelle!!! Always available and knowledgeable!! My 2 young boys , my husband and I see her and her husband Dr dobbs and we couldn't ask for better. She is patient, caring and energetic. I absolutely adore her and my kids do too. I trust her completely with my kids and my health. Thank you!! RN Laurin is also amazing!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2818576].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

Dr. Nyholt and the entire QFHT offer excellent healthcare. She is kind, young, energetic, knowledgeable and treats the person as a whole. She holds the patient accountable for their part in their healthcare and offer the support and resources that they need to meet their goals. The office is very efficiently run. A person should consider him or herself very lucky to have Dr. Nyholt on their healthcare team.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2199255].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 5, 2014

I've had Dr Nyholt for about a year now, I find her to be very caring, understanding and knowledgeable. Her RN Lauren is of the highest quality in her profession. Dr Nyholt's office always gets me in promptly and is the only Dr I have ever had where I can call in for advice. When I was recently admitted to BGH she came to see me and was extremely reassuring. Yes, she is young but I don't thank that takes away from her knowledge, I believe that increases her level of education thus giving me the most modern of resolutions vs the elderly dr's I've had as family dr's over the years. I would highly recommend Dr Nyholt's office!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][130177].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

Very short with people, rude would be the best way to describe her, bedside manner very poor. If you are not as thin as her - do not bother going. Always on leave, holidays or just not available. Her husband Dr. Dobbs is even worse - looks elsewhere for a family Doctor - not these 2.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][130180].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2014

I found this doctor to be young, and lacking confidence and intelligence.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][130179].votes_count ]]