Ratings for Dr. Mark Hansen

We were very anxious to hear that my husband needed his heart valve replaced as well as bypass surgery. Our cardiac surgeon referred us to Dr Hansen for follow up care post surgery, to monitor my husbands condition and to ensure that his medications were appropriate. We could not have been happier to have my husband in Dr Hansen's care. Overall he is a delightful, interactive, encouraging, knowledgeable and caring Cardiologist. He understood immediately how anxious we were and he went out of the bounds of his duty to reassure and encourage my husband. He specifically asked us to update him between appointments and ensured that we left his office feeling that we were being given the bast care ever. Dr Hansen, you are a credit to your profession. Sunnybrook Cardiac Care is fortunate to have a dr of your calibre to enhance its good name for excellence in Cardiology. Thank you a million times over for being a very special professional in our lives.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

Doctor Mark Hansen is the best cardiologist in Toronto for sure, he is very compassionate and polite and caring, I have been his patient for few years and I am very happy to have him as my cardiologist.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2013

DR. HANSEN IS ABSOLUTELY THE BEST DOCTOR IN TORONTO. HE IS HIGHLY SKILLED, INTELLIGENT, CARING, AND COMPASSIONATE. HE TREATS EVERY PATIENT WITH THE GREATEST RESPECT AND TREATS US ALL AS INDIVIDUALS, NOT AS A NUMBER. NO MATTER HOW BUSY HE IS, HE WILL TAKE THE TIME TO GO OVER TEST RESULTS ONE STEP AT A TIME WITH YOU AND HE DOESN'T TALK DOWN TO YOU JUST BECAUSE YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THINGS. HE EXPLAINS EVERYTHING IN PLAIN ENGLISH NOT MEDICAL TERMS. HE LITERALLY SAVED MY LIFE AS WELL AS DID SURGERY ON A FAMILY MEMBER. I AM BATTLING CANCER NOW, AND EVEN THOUGH IT IS NOT HIS SPECIALTY, HE TAKES THE TIME TO HELP ME MORE THAN MY ONCOLOGIST DOES. I HAVE ALREADY RECCOMMEND HIM TO EVERYONE.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2013

I met him only twice and once was during a cardio test. But in general I found him smart, caring, patient, knowledgeable, and really polite.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2012