Ratings for Dr. Gordon Janke

After 15 years of avoiding the dentist due to a phobia caused by a traumatic dentist experience as a child, I called dr. Janke's office. They listened to my story and invited me in to meet them and see the office. I booked my first cleaning and have not looked back. I have been visiting regularity for 4 years and just had my wisdom teeth done there. I cried and freaked out a little bit but they were all so great and it went off without a hitch. From the hygienists to the front girls and assistants, Dr. Janke and his staff get 5 stars from me in every department. They love what they do and genuinely want to take care of their customers because they care.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

A good friend referred me to Dr. Janke. When I first met Dr. Janke he was very very pleasant, listened to my concerns as I have had bad experiences with dentist as a child, and the staff and Dr. Janke made me feel very comfortable.The front desk staff are very pleasant, courteous, and most of all caring, if they can't answer a question they will ask Dr. Janke and get the information for you.It is very important to make staff aware of any concerns and any queries that you have in order to help you and if you don't let them know then how are they going to deal with the problems. All in all I would refer Dr. Janke and his staff to any new comer looking for a great Dentist.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2014

Dr. Janke's office as a whole is amazing. His front desk staff are very kind and helpful. They are great about booking appointments and I've never had to wait. Payments and benefits are a breeze. They really do all they can to help and make you feel comfortable. Dr. Janke is one of the sweetest men I have ever met. He is so gentle and keeps you well informed and involved. Him and his staff were absolutely amazing with my three year old. I was so impressed. We have been patients of his now for 3 years and I'm so happy we found him.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Janke for all my dental needs for about a year and half and I am very pleased all around. The staff are SO phenomenal. The wait times are barely there. As for the work done on my teeth, I am very happy with it. I had very bad teeth when I first found Dr. Janke a year and a half ago and there was a lot to be done. That being said, I haven't had any complications other than a filling falling out, but that was not the fault of the Dr. himself, the tooth was pretty badly deteriorated and he did what he could to save it to avoid making me pay for a crown. Also, his staff have been very accommodating in the way of a payment plan to make it easier for me. Dr. Janke is also very patient to explain everything you need to know and all the possible options. If you are looking for a great dentist on the south side, you have found him!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2012