Ratings for Dr. Gurpreet Mand

From the beginning, Dr. Mand was never a personable doctor, rarely smiling or engaging. On the contrary, she often presented as critical and judgmental. We finally decided to make a switch to a different doctor and could not be happier!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2018

Not entirely happy with the experience. Used to work for NASA but has clearly fallen down the ranks

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

I am impressed with Dr. Mand. Southlake Family Health Team has been extremely helpful.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2014

I am very pleased with Dr. Mand as my family doctor. She listens to what I have to say. She gives me good information and she refers me to specialists when it is required. She always makes time for me and if I end up having something other than what I booked the appointment for to discuss with her she is always willing to spend the extra time and listen to all my concerns. She follows up through phone calls from the nurses in the office as well. I am really happy with her and the Southlake Family Health Team.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2013

My family and I moved to newmarket 4 years ago from Toronto where the type of care we received was very rushed, insensitive and overall unsatisfactory. As a referral from my OB/gyn I was given Dr.Mand. We had an initial consult to see if we were a suitable fit for each other, and immediately we connected! I have had two children born since moving, and she has been very attentive to all of my concerns and my familys. Each time a new issue arose whether it was an allergy related issue, a pregnancy related issue, a mental issue, etc. each time I was given a referral without hesitation and was always given a follow up from Dr. Mand's so she can be updated on our health. I feel very comfortable discussing any issue I have, and I also feel like her staff has been sincere and genuine in my family's care. If truancy isnt a big deal to you than I wouldn't suggest her office. She is prompt, waits are short, and her expectations of her patients are the same as our expectations of her as a doctor

flag | Submitted July 9, 2013

Dr. Mand is very knowledgeable and investigates valid concerns of her patients.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2012