Ratings for Dr. Paul Lieberman

Dr Lieberman was so good to me even though I am terrified of needles. The staff were amazing as well! 5 STAR!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2017

Dr lieberman was incredible! I've had many rootcanels in my life and Dr Lieberman was by far the best endodontist I have seen!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

The waiting time for Dr Lieberman is very long up to 50 minutes and more !today I had to leave my kid waiting after her camp for 20 minutes!I told the staff that I have to leave! I was getting a 5 minutes treatment for pian relief. Dr Lieberman extracted my tooth last week and I was in severe pain for 3 days though I was taking pain killers. I wasn't able to sleep from the pain.yesterday he put some local materials and it worked a bit.I had to come back today and I didn't even get the service.the secretary called back to offer an appointment tomorrow or Thursday!!!as if I have to stay in pain waiting for theur service!!!!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Dr. Lieberman and his staff make you feel comfotable and relaxed. Very friendly and proffessional, making you feel like a person and not just another patient. I haved lived from one side of Canada to the other side and have seen many, many dentists in my life time. He is trusting, caring and explains everything to you. I have never felt more relaxed and comfortable in a dentist office. I would give him a 10 if I could. I give him a 5 in all catagories. A very nice person

flag | Submitted November 25, 2016

Saw him in consult for tooth pain. He didn't treat me so I can't comment on his skills or the quality of the analgesia during a procedure, but in the consultation I found him to be dismissive and unfriendly. He did not give me time to answer my questions. He appeared unconscerned about by ongoing and intense pain as he was sending me out the door. After I asked him about pain relief he gave me a few unlabelled pills in a baggy and only told me what they were when I specifically asked. He was vague about the doses of the medication and did not recommend what doses and frequency of medications I should take after these few pills he did give me. Would not recommend to anyone. There are surely endodontist with better bedside manner and patient contact. Disappointing all around.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2016

Greatest Endo doc ever You don't feel his needles at all He even called me on the weekend to check up on me. Himself and not the office staff. This is a doctor that cares about his patients

flag | Submitted October 11, 2016

Had a root canal treatment by DR Lieberman it was painless. He was very caring and professional as well as his staff. His office called me the next day to see how I was which was was so nice! I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2016

Had a root canal done this morning by Dr Lieberman. All went well...and I can really tell you...this was painless. He was caring, and made me feel very relaxed.I would highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

I just had a root canal done by Dr. Lieberman this morning. He was caring, considerate and expained everything to me. I was pleasantly surprised that the freezing did not hurt and overall I felt no pain and the procedure was done within 1 hour 15 minutes. I am still frozen as I write this but wanted everyone to know that I would highly recommend Dr. Lieberman.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015

I have been treated by Dr Lieberman many times and he is the best. He fixes root canals done by other "dentists". Doug

flag | Submitted October 11, 2013