Ratings for Dr. Antionette Bekker

Dr. Bekker saved me. She was my first and only psychiatrist, and I am so grateful. She got me out of a dark time in my life that I do not think I would have survived. She is funny, compassionate, understanding but will be honest and frank, when needed. One of the best doctors (GP or specialist) I have ever had.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2014

I've had a couple psychiatrists, but Dr. Bekker is far and away the best. I feel better than I have in years thanks to her patience and caring. Feel lucky to have her in Medicine Hat!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2014

Easy as pie to get pretty much what ever you want outta her. One appointment and you've got yourself whatever prescription you want. Dont forget to do your research tho! She'll believe pre-much anything if you cry a lil. I managed to get a bunch of "samples" to try, havent seen her since and no one seems to mind.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2013

I used to think that she was great. But after have read my medical files, I realizad that she doesn't know her profession. She assumes that I have to tell her everything! When I didn't trust on her enough... She doesn't understand about mental illnesses. I was very sick when I first met her. She didn't realized that I had a mental illness besides the PTSD, depression, anxiety. She had meny expectations of me. Trust is gained with time, not just because she had a degree I was supossed to tell all my life. She wasn't a good listener since she misunderstood all what I told her.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2013

She's great! I love her. She listens, understand,and comprehend patients. She and her husband are the best! in Medicine Hat. She spends time to listen,to talk to patients. She's so sweet,lovely,professional,compassionate,she treats people as equal,she's a very classy woman. The money that she makes out of her job is really well earned. She works hard. Sadly, someone decided at the hospital that she wouldn't be my psychiatrist anymore... She's the best!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2013

great doctor very helpful, knows what she is talking about and very matter of fact without coming across as cold or uncaring

flag | Submitted June 20, 2012