Ratings for Dr. Janna Oganessian

ZERO STARS - RUN RUN RUN......AWAY!!! GET A WITCH DOCTOR BEFORE SEEING THIS LADY! RUN AWAY!!!! SHE IS A SCAM MEDICAL DOCTOR!!! i went for a simple pre-op she stated, "Agh, i am not going to make any money off you! this is such a waste of my time! just get out of here!" and she closed my file flew the orders at me for my blood work and chest exam and said to, "GET OUT!!!" (This really happened!) then i stated, "my insurance is paying you to see me (for 3 mins) you are getting something!?" "Its nothing & not worth it." it she replied. "No one told you to opt into 'Obama Care' lady...." and i left. the next day as i was getting ready to go get my test done. i get a call from her office, "Dr. Oganessian's office she will not clear you for surgery. You need to go to a cardiologist." "Why, medically?" i stated. "Dr. gave no reason, heres the number to the specialist, call them." CLICK YES SHE HUNG UP ON ME!!! mind you this is Good Friday - i was to be seen by a cardio specialist that day....12-5pm or easter Monday!?!?!? A MEDICAL PATIENT HAS TO WAIT A MINIMUM OF 2-3 MONTHS TO SEE A SPECIALIST!!!!! Needless to say i did not get into the cardio specialist! surgery cancelled! JUST SO YOU KNOW I HAD MY SURGEONS NURSE CALL THE OFFICE TO ASK THE MEDICAL REASONS WHY...NURSE SAID, "DR. HAS NO MEDICAL REASONS" AND HUNG UP ON MY SURGEONS NURSE!!!! THIS AWFUL DOCTOR WAS OBSTRUCTING ME FROM GETTING SURGERY THAT WOULD MAKE ME HEALTHY AGAIN & POSSIBLY NOT ANEMIC!!! I WILL HAVE BEEN SICK FOR 1 YEAR AS OF JUNE 2017!!! Dr. Oganessian decided she would ruin my quality of life just cause she was pissed she got me as a patient and was making no money off me!!!! SHE IS NO DOCTOR SHE IS NOT HERE TO HELP PEOPLE!!! Now one month later i still have not had the surgery..... and i filled a grievance with the state board of medical. This Woman MADE UP FALSE HEALTH CONDITIONS I DO NOT Have!!!! AND THEY ARE NOW IN MY MEDICAL FILE!!!! SHE WROTE I HAVE A HEART MURMUR!!! I DO NOT!!!! SHE NEEDS TO BE A HOUSEWIFE NOT A DOCTOR!!! NOW I HAVE TO CLEAN UP THIS MESS SHE LEFT ME IN! READ ALL HER REVIEWS - "SHE COMMITS MEDICAL FRAUD" "ALLEGEDLY"...SEE HERE OTHER PEOPLES STATEMENTS... https://www.yelp.com/biz/janna-oganessian-md-sherman-oaks?start=20 ZERO STARS - RUN RUN RUN......AWAY!!! GET A WITCH DOCTOR BEFORE SEEING THIS LADY!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

the worst. not sure she is even a doctor. Staff is unprofessional.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014