Ratings for Dr. S.P. Talukdar

Dr is very busy but is consistently running one hour+ behind. Efficient in referring for necessary diagnostic tests but exhibits no compassion.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

She is fantastic in my books yes she maybe busy but she also works craaaazy Mount of hours shes only human. But she is my family doctor and my o.b, and shes fantastic delivered both my baby girls with no ripping or taring , she keeps you in the hospital for 3 days just too make sure both you and you baby/babies are healthy!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2016

Office is always busy and you wait an hour and a half in the waiting room for a 5 minute appointment where you just given more meds. Still using for now but looking for a new GP.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

I waited two and half hours in her office just to get me prescription renewed. I was assigned to an examining room th

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

She is an extremely busy doctor so does rush appointments but I find her to be very knowledgeable and very kind. She not only told me how to deal with a blocked tear duct, but showed me. She also did it on myself so I would know how it felt when I was doing it to the baby. I am very happy with her as my family doctor and I would refer anyone looking.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2014

She was very off putting, she isn't compassionate and rushes you don't go see her.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2014