Ratings for Dr. Liseann Head

Having moved here from the east, Dr. Head was recommended to me. I was not disappointed with this recommendation. She is cheerful and knowledgeable. Always let's you know what is being done and informs you clearly of the results. I work in an industry that is very visual and must keep care of my eye site. Having this kind of care and attention to detail made me feel relaxed and involved. It was a pleasure to have my checkup done with her and will continue to rely on her expertise in the future. I have gladly recommend her to my family and others.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

I went for my yearly eye exam in June with no concerns. Dr. Head found a bump between my eyelid and my nose that was not there last year. She sent me to a specialist the next week, he did a biopsy and found that it was Basal Cell Cancer. He did surgery to remove it 2 weeks later. I have only a small scar but if it hadn't been found so early I might have lost my nose or my eyelid. Thanks Dr. Head for being so thorough! I'll be back next year.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

I moved last year and now after trying to find a new optometrist, I realize just how great Dr. Head's eye exams are. There is a big difference between the basic exam I just experienced and the full care with education and explanation that Dr. Head has always given me. I just thought it was time to let others know how great Dr. Head is.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

I showed up as an emergency with something in my eye. It was very painful and the staff got me processed and I got to see the doctor almost right away. She removed a bit of metal from my eye, put a contact lens on to make it feel better and then took it off the next day cause my eye was already healed. Great job. Thanks

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

Wow, how great to have a doctor who is on time and explains what they are doing and why. I would not hesistate to recommend Dr. Head. Not sure why Rate MD has her listed in Vancouver as she is fulltime at Spectrum Optometry in South Surrey. My whole family saw her and had good experiences. My husband got new glasses from Spectrum and they are the first pair of progressives that he doesn't complain about.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2013