Ratings for Dr. Romona Joshi

Dr.Joshi claims ignorance and just throws up her hands and says I don't know. When I saw her it was like she had other things on her mind and was not even listening. Will definitely not be going back to see her. Your a doctor at least say you will look into it for your patients instead of just saying you don't know.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2013

We were looking for a new GP to take over my mom's care, as her GP is to retire soon. Waited almost 2 hours to be seen (during which time we had to fill out a mountain of forms, essentially performing the examination ourselves). My mother is almost eighty and has dementia and diabetes, amongst other conditions. She did not seem all that interested in managing my mother's conditions, and spent more time stipulating that she is not responsible for any tests ordered by other doctors, and that it will be a team of doctors that we would be signing up for, and not necessarily her. Did not instill a whole lot of confidence in me. Could not guide us to any kind of support system for dementia, which was our main concern. Would not recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2013

Great MD, Dr. Joshy was helpful and on time and she helped my little one and myself.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2012