Ratings for Dr. Ryan Drew-Scott

He is always in a rush and seems to treat his patients as though they are an incovienice. He has written my prescriptions up wrong on serveral occasions and runs off to his next appointment without over looking it when I look at it, it is too late. I am very disappointed with his professionalism or lack there of as well as his receptionist. I have also been lied to by her and I find it very disheartening for a medical practitioner to be dishonest with a patient.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Dr. Drew-Scott re diagnosed me after being misdiagnosed, when i looked up the new diagnoses it was me to a tee. New meds, no side effects and they are helping me amazingly well. I would suggest Dr. Drew-Scott to anyone, he is an amazing listener, and human being in general.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Really good listener/learner. Telepathic. Still learning..but who isn't.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

When I was down and out, and all I had left was resilience, Dr. D-S put humanity back together for me. He made me smile, laugh, and I cried. But all & all, one of the most helpful men in all of Penticton. He was smart, intellectual and punctual. All of which I greatly appreciated. He was very comfortable, cooperative, despite my reluctance to not come forth with my problems. He is a legacy/hero to all of the clients he meets. And nobody could ever look better flaunting those blue shoes. (Rofl*) he is very sophisticated and has quite the "old soul." Thanks Dr.D-S. Your amazing! :) Such an amazing heart. & thank you again, for fixing my mental competence.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

Dr. Scott was very helpful. He was informative and helpful in making the best decision for my mental health, but not pushy or diminutive of the conditions.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2016

Diagnosed me with factitious disorder When I have a disabling physical condition that is very visible I never even had a appointment with this person. He took away my ability to get any help from medical professionals and hone support How dare you I wish no harm in others But what you did was pure evil Karma saw and heard all May you find yourself or a loved one in the same place you put me

flag | Submitted March 6, 2016

Defiantly changed my life around to a place of solitude love companionship health family and strength for that I will will remain forever thankful

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

Well, He's got me so doped up, for sure he's helping. Because even if he isn't I cant tell because the drugs are WORKING. Hahaha. Cheers, Drew-Scott. You're a pretty RAD psych DR. Keep up the good drugs. :) Simplicity at it's greatest. You're job must be pretty hard, hope you get a good laugh every now and again. LOL.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

Dr. Drew Scott is very helpful and knowledgeable, and he will often go out of his way to help in any way he can. My time with him in the last couple of years has been so great. He straightened out my diagnosis, helped me to get on the right meds and continues to help me out with all that ails me. He literally turned my life around in so many positive ways. I cannot thank him enough for what he has done for me (and my family).

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015

Since seeing dr drew Scott I have had less problems financially as he had written a very good letter to my financial attorney. Dr drew Scott has a very great personality and I do enjoy our meetings. Although he is one to make a girl a bit nervous with his perplexed and highly educated stats, and knowledgeable personality he is a great doctor. The injections he has me on have me acting all happy and chipper.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2014