Ratings for Dr. Hala Talballa

Dr, H.Talballa She's honest and sincerely cares for peoples .Beautiful simply example doctor.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Hands down the best doctor I've ever encountered, I have been tracking apple tree to see her again with no success, very caring understanding and helpful. Waw simply an example doctor.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

She really understood me and my metal health issues. She was caring and not judgmental at all.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

I don't recommend this "doctor" at all. She didn't do any effort to explore me, neither to hear my questions. She just wanted to see the next patient to meet her quota. Please stay away from her; she is the worst doctor I have ever consulted.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2015

So sorry to lose Dr. Talballa after finally finding a good family doctor. Have been unable to find a new doctor at all. She was very caring and kind and just an overall wonderful doctor. I will greatly miss her.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2014

I am so sorry to see Dr. Talballa leave. She was one of the best doctors I've had, so caring and concerned for her patient's feelings and well being. With the shortage of family doctors in this area, it is very hard to find a doctor, let alone one who was as great as Dr. Talballa. I miss her and wish her luck in her future!!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2014

Dr Talballa is a very caring and thorough doctor. She listens and spends the time to understand underlying issues. She treated me for stress and depression and was very compassionate. I felt very well taken care of.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2013

I've never met a Doctor who genuine cares like I have with Dr.Tabella. She's so sincere and sincerely cares and wants the best for you. I really like her and for once in my life I can go for my gyno appt in years and years not freaking out or taking Adivan. She truley is the best and I certainly would follow her wherever she goes!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2013

She is the best doctor I have seen in a long time; very thorough and genuinely concerned. She always takes time with you and is very personable. I would recommend her any day.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2013

Happy to have found Dr. Talballah after I got too frustrated with my previous doctor! She listens well, provides various treatment options, and discusses life style changes in terms of making better dietary changes and eating habits. I believe that is the epidemic of our time and should be addressed each visit! Dr. Talballah seems to be a naturally compassionate and caring person. I feel I am in capable hands! Thanks Dr.Talballah and all staff.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2013