Dr. Mark Davenport

Ratings for Dr. Mark Davenport

Best ever I have used. Careful and capable dentist, almost makes one happy to be there in the chair

flag | Submitted April 6, 2018

We have been going to Dr. Mark Davenport’s for more than 20 years. Both he and Dr. Erin are great, and their staff are top notch. Husband has a phobia for dentistry, but he is now going regularly again thanks to them.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2018

Amazing amazing amazing! I used to be afraid of the dentist before going to DR. Davenport. All of them, his associates and him are so great and incredibly gentle.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2016

I would most definitely recommend Dr. Mark. He is a good,kind-hearted dentist and I feel he genuinely cares about his patients. He made himself available to me when my son had a dental emergency. For which I am truly thankful. The staff are all pleasant and helpful. This is a great dental office and I would pass Dr. Davenport's name on to my friends and family.

Submitted May 16, 2015

Fantastic dentist, who is knowledgeable, friendly efficient. All the staff are very professional.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2014

Dr. Davenport was very helpful and went the extra mile to insure that I was well taken care of. I had an emergency while he was off call and he came to my rescue when I was in pain. Over all great dentist and makes it that much easier to make the visit.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2014

Dr.Davenport is friendly, polite, thorough and professional. I rarely have to wait long before I am seen. Dr.Davenport's staff are excellent. They make a trip to the dentist much more tolerable. I highly recommend Dr.Davenport.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2013