Ratings for Dr. Nizam Razack

almost 3 months ago I sent my MRI and was trying to get an appt, I was told he needed the operative notes of my previous surgeries, I had to run around in pain, until I finally got them, before I could send them I received a call stating the doctor suggested a different surgeon, my condition was too complicated, without seeing me, without seeing the operative notes and after stringing me along for almost 3 painful month. Probably because I only have medicare

flag | Submitted October 18, 2016

Dr Razack operated on my neck in Dec 2015 and within a few days I was feeling like a million. He examined me, noted that I had restricted side-to-side neck movement and then told me based on the MRI, which was very clear and he explained it thoroughly, that he could fix my problems. He told me exactly what needed to be done to correct my problems and that I would be left with slightly less mobility because of the needed corrections. He left the decision for surgery to me, no pressure at all. I decided the slightly less mobility was worth the surgery and I know I made the right decision. The surgery obviously went well because once done I haven't felt this good in too many years to count. I'd recommend him anytime! John B.- Surgery - Dec 2015

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

Good surgeon. Under staffed. Over scheduled. Once you've paid your bill this practice is done with you. Re-.injured my back in a fall 7 months post op. Tried to make an appointment. Receptionist Sandy said "Dr and PA Mike do not want to see you. Go back to your referring Doctor". Guess all they really cared about was the money, not the care of their paitient.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2016

Dr. Razack operated on me several years ago for a benign tumor in my spinal canal. I was in excruciating pain from the tumor and it almost paralyzed me. I could hardly do anything due to the pain. Dr. Razack was very caring and explained everything to me about the surgery before i had it done. He got the entire tumor out of my spinal canal and gave me my life back. Dr. Razack is a wonderful surgeon and I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

I have a cervical fusion with Dr Razack last october 20 2014, I am happy to say that he is a great doctor that has a wonderful staff, staring with Michael LaFleur who took the time to explain everything to me before and after the surgery, he really cares about the patients also Francheska Fretts is amazing with the patients she took the time to talk to me and be sure I dont have any questions about my healing process, please be advise that Dr Razack is a very demandig neurosurgeon by patients...Dr Razack is an amazing doctor!!!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

Excellent Doctor and staff. I like how he follows up after surgery.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2015

Excellent doctor!! Compassionate ,knowledgable and very professional

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

It is my belief that Dr. Razack is not only very knowledgeable but also is not one to rush a patient into surgery. You can ALWAYS fine someone in this area who will operate on you even if it may not be the best thing for you. Before rushing into surgery you might one to really stop and think about your other options. I was told 17 years ago by another great Neurosurgeon that I will need surgery in the future and I'm glad I have waited (still waiting with fingers crossed).

flag | Submitted December 8, 2014

So I've been going there as of April 2014. I'm a 18 year old student and have two herniated disks two pars fractures and an L5 slide 1. It is now Nover be of 2014 and I WANT to get surgery. I am young and very very active. I played sports and ran on my free time as well as lift weights at school. I'm sorry to say I have to wait another 6 months to even think about getting a surgery. Why? I have no idea. All that was said is that I'm too young and he doesn't know if I'm done growing. I've been 5'9 for two years and I will be 19 in one month. I will "have to get surgery eventually" but he talked about when I'm 30! I WILL NOT wait until I'm 30. I want to heal and get back out there and enjoy my youth and sports. I waitem over anight hour for a 7 min appointment. I waited 45 minutes the last time. I'm going to get another opinion.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2014

Great doctor! Will NOT advise surgery if not needed unlike some other physicians/centers. Staff was great too.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

Dr. Nizam Razack's Credentials

• Suny At Buffalo Sch Of Med & Biomedical Sci, Buffalo Ny 14214 (Grad. 1990)

Allstate