Ratings for Dr. Vanessa Chetty

Pleasant enough but very seemed scattered. Scattered means not knowledgeable to me. The lobby also looked dirty. Read the other comments and am thinking that she delays the paps to get you to rebook so then shemakes money from two bookings instead of doing it at the appointment you originally booked it for.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

This is the same doctor as the Slave Lake profile, and the comments are transferable. While Dr. Chetty is kind, she leaves much to be desired overall. While I've since found a new doctor, she was my doctor for many years and, like other commenters, she kept putting off my pap smear over many appointments and when it eventually did happen it was kind of an odd experience. She also told me I needed one every year, even though I am healthy and the standard is every three years. The office staff are ok, but the overall management of the practice is frustrating. They want you to come in to renew regular prescriptions or after bloodwork, physicals, etc., even if nothing is wrong -- and they won't tell you over the phone if anything is wrong or not. They constantly double-book patients and I don't think there was ever a time I had an appointment actually start on time, the average wait was 30 minutes. There were many times in the waiting room the patients compared appointment times and each only had 5 minutes. Additionally, a little money should be spent on the upkeep of the office itself; the holes in the walls distressed, stained materials make it truly a depressing experience.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017