Ratings for Dr. M Kamawi

I have been seeing Dr. Kamawi for over 5 years. She is the best doctor I have even had. She sits and talks with me, I never feel rushed at all. She genuinely cares about everyone she sees.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

Dr. Kamawi has been my family doctor for a few years now. She has always addressed my concerns in a professional manner. She is punctual, personable and attentive. She is generally concerned about my well being and has gone over and beyond to help with the diagnosis of a very rare auto immune disease. I am always greeted with a smile from her and her admin staff. I highly recommend Dr. Kamawi to those in search of a good family doctor.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

I have been a patient of dr Kamawi for a couple of years now. Her kind disposition has made it very comfortable to always come see her when needed. I recently moved out of brampton and still continue to come to see her. She always spends the time I need with her and is very helpful in answering all my questions. This clinic is run smoothly because of drs like her.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

She always rush out her patients and do not give right treatment.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016

I see Dr Kamawi at a pain clinic and she has been great with me, I like her very much.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2016

Great doctor ,friendly and caring . my kids really like to see her .they never wanted to see any other doctor .

flag | Submitted May 31, 2016

Dr Kamawi is the most useless Dr I have ever been to. Each time I went to see her I was in the room for not more than 2 minutes. She is extremely unprofessional and rude and doesnt want to listen to anything you have to say. She doesn't want to do any sort of work overall. I kept going back as I thought that might change and she was located right by my house but this is Dr Kamawi on a regular basis. My sister continued to go to her and was always treated with disrespect as well. During her last visit she had asked Dr Kamawi to refer her to a specialist and Dr Kamawi told her to find the Dr herself and let her know who she chose. The fact that she asked the patient to find their own specialist is appalling because those decisions are to be discussed and advised by the Dr with the Drs "professional" opinion. It is disgusting that a person like this is trusted with peoples lives. How this lady got her license to practice is a mystery to me but we will definitely not step foot in that office again for as long as Dr Kamawi is there.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

I just saw Dr. Kamawi today and I was very rudly dismissed and was told to go look for another family doctor. No, the staff didn't tell me this, the doctor told me this herself. Apparently according to her system, I was a "no show" for two physical appointments. When I tried explaining to her she simply didn't want to hear me out because she already took my file out of her directory and told me that she will no longer be my doctor. I didn't even know I had missed two appointments because I didn't even know I had two appointments in the first place. The first appointment I tried to schedule, her receptionist told me their computers were down and that they will call me to schedule one once the computer were back up. They never did. The second time I tried to make an appointment, it was booked, and a week before the appointment her receptionist calls me and tells me the doctor will be out of office that week and I need to reschedule, I never did because I was travelling outside of Canada for two months and didn't know when my next availability is. Im a young healthy female so I don't need to see the doctor often, which apparently is grounds for her dismissing me even though it wasn't me who cancelled the appointments and yet they put me as a "No show" in their system. This is absolutely disrespectful, rude and unacceptable behaviour. I will be looking for another family doctor gladly.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2016

She is a terrible doctor, wouldn't recommend her to anyone. Being a pharmacy student, I know the medication I need. She gave me the wrong medication despite me telling her I've already been diagnosed for my condition by another doctor. My second visit for the same issue, she realizes that she gave me the wrong medication and finally gives the correct one. She doesn't do the work to diagnose correctly. Always in a rush, doesn't care about her patients only wants to bill the government for money.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

she is my doctor for many years. I absolutely admire her and trust her knowledge. she diagnosed my cancer very early on and and arranged for CT next day , personally talk to specialist . I saw specialist within one week . I was so fortunate to hear that my cancer is 100 % curable , the specialist told me to see Dr Kamawi and say thank you for saving my life which I did. I had small surgery and didtn needed any chemo or radiation. I owe my life to her .Thank you .you are the best .

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015