Ratings for Dr. M Kamawi

So far very helpful friendly and answers all my questions 3visits so far at pain clinic in Orangeville always punctual friendly staff

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

Dr. Kamawi is a very good doctor, she’s been my family doctor for over 7years. I have a beautiful relationship with her, she’s nice, listens to my pain, cry, she really is family cause she acts like one..I will recommend her as a family doctor!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2017

It is very sad to see that there are doctors like Dr. Kamawi in Canada ,who don't listen to patients problems .She is always in a rush to finish one patient so that she can see the next one. She is a total moneymaker will never go to this clinic again because of Dr Kamawi . My humble request to others is not to see Dr Kamawi as you will be disheartened one day cause of her services.She is very rude and arrogant.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Kamawi for over 5 years. She is the best doctor I have even had. She sits and talks with me, I never feel rushed at all. She genuinely cares about everyone she sees.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

Dr. Kamawi has been my family doctor for a few years now. She has always addressed my concerns in a professional manner. She is punctual, personable and attentive. She is generally concerned about my well being and has gone over and beyond to help with the diagnosis of a very rare auto immune disease. I am always greeted with a smile from her and her admin staff. I highly recommend Dr. Kamawi to those in search of a good family doctor.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

I have been a patient of dr Kamawi for a couple of years now. Her kind disposition has made it very comfortable to always come see her when needed. I recently moved out of brampton and still continue to come to see her. She always spends the time I need with her and is very helpful in answering all my questions. This clinic is run smoothly because of drs like her.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

She always rush out her patients and do not give right treatment.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016

I see Dr Kamawi at a pain clinic and she has been great with me, I like her very much.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2016

Great doctor ,friendly and caring . my kids really like to see her .they never wanted to see any other doctor .

flag | Submitted May 31, 2016

Dr Kamawi is the most useless Dr I have ever been to. Each time I went to see her I was in the room for not more than 2 minutes. She is extremely unprofessional and rude and doesnt want to listen to anything you have to say. She doesn't want to do any sort of work overall. I kept going back as I thought that might change and she was located right by my house but this is Dr Kamawi on a regular basis. My sister continued to go to her and was always treated with disrespect as well. During her last visit she had asked Dr Kamawi to refer her to a specialist and Dr Kamawi told her to find the Dr herself and let her know who she chose. The fact that she asked the patient to find their own specialist is appalling because those decisions are to be discussed and advised by the Dr with the Drs "professional" opinion. It is disgusting that a person like this is trusted with peoples lives. How this lady got her license to practice is a mystery to me but we will definitely not step foot in that office again for as long as Dr Kamawi is there.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016