Ratings for Dr. Angelo De Gioannis

Excellent attention, excellent team, thoroughly recommend to others. Challenges and works with patients to find holistic outcome, not a box ticker

flag | Submitted July 17, 2018

Angelo is one of the reasons I am still here. His approach is like no other doctor I have encountered, and this is why he has been able to effect so much change in me and my behaviors. He doesn't ask the same questions other doctors do, and he will direct your attention differently... but this is exactly why he can produce change where others don't. Some may find this confusing or frustrating... if you are expecting or wanting the same old things from doctors that have not been able to exact change. But if you are willing to be open to his method and work with him, it can be a truly rewarding venture. He is a great doctor who is patient and kind, warm, generous and funny. He goes the extra mile and really cares. I count myself blessed to have come across him when I did in my life, and I recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2018

Angelo is the most attentive and effective Doctors I have ever encountered. I remain in awe and thankful everyday for his expertise and commitment to care for people who have likely been given up on by the majority of others. Angelo saved my life in small increments and by determined faith in my own abilities. He is committed to his vocation with keen intelligence and a deep sense of care. I am appalled at the reviews denigrating him and can only speak with much force and conviction that he is quite possibly the finest Doctor I have ever encountered.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2018

As a recovering addict i find it hard, to deal with the off label way of use of medications. And the increase at times. I will not do. I do not agree will his methods. Though he is free.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

Dr De Gioannis has always been professional and tailored a treatment program for me individually. After years with a complex history and many doctors giving up, Dr De Gioannis has not.. he is always willing to try new evidence based treatments to support me in my efforts to overcome my PTSD without having to rehash the trauma. Angelo will work with you, if and when you are ready to be well. It is never an easy path but with the right support he could help you like he is helping me

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

I'd expect more compassion from an ISIS recruiter than this man's approach to suicidal thoughts. He is a complete disgrace and danger to his patients.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

Dr Angelo is the worst psychiatrist I have ever seen and I have seen more than 10 psychiatrists over the last 11years. He takes no history, and uses psychic powers to give his thoughts on your life. He loves the sound of his voice and gives an identical monologue on using benzo's to manage the stressful life he dreams up. Even when well, he claims you are unwell and until you listen to to him and live on benzo's you will never reach Nirvana. The only thing he has done for me is start ketamine which has changed my life, given me a life in fact, after years of living in hospital and for that I am eternally grateful.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2017

Dr. Angelo De Gioannis saved my life. I do the ketamine program and Cbt sessions weekly with him. He also saved my sisters life. I was in a psychiatric hospital 4 times in 12 months loaded up on every medication until I was a complete zombie. With Angelo's help and ketamine treatment I was able to come off lithium, antipsychotics and antidepressants. He is the best psychiatrist I have seen in 18 years and could not recommend him enough he saved my life and prevented my family and friends from losing a loved one I will be forever grateful for meeting him.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

I was seeing Angelo for several years. I found his EMT therapy damaging. He made me obese and impotent, being obese and impotent made me feel worthless and even more suicidal than I was before I started seeing him. I ended up with type two diabeties and now hate psychiatry.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

My name is Melissa and I have been seeing Angelo for 4 years now for ketamine and his EMT program. I must say I am shocked at these reviews. I too was suicidal with no place left to go in and out of psych hospitals. If you want help, you have to be willing to help yourself! Accept Angelo's challenges and listen and learn. I consider myself amazingly lucky to have found this amazing professional who saved my life. Thanks is not even close to enough for what you have done for me Angelo.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2016