You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Samuel Israelovitch

This doctor is so direspectful that I would not recommend him to anyone. Although his knowledge is very impressive, it is not worth it to be subjected to the amount of disrespect shown toward patients and staff. His comments are condescending, he doesn't accept being challenged in any way and he tries to intimidate people. He was once angry at me and yanked my head back roughly, injuring it. He is a perfectionist, but does not respect your desires and will gladly keep you in braces for years on end, regardless of what you want. Wait times in his office are insane. Would not recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2015

I honestly think he is the best orthodontist. If you want perfect teeth, he is the one to go. Will never rush the treatment and will always find alternatives before taking extreme procedures (i.e surgery) People who claim that he doesn't respect the clients, just to be clear, you have to be respectful if you want him to respect you. I have been a patient since I was 16 and I still recall the early days when I was scared of Dr. Israelovitch. I did not even bother to greet Dr. Israelovitch and my face was always glued on my phone until the doctor came to see me. Did I receive a warm welcome from the Dr? No, of course not. I only wanted to get over with the appointment so getting a "cold" response from the Dr. is very normal. I am now 20 and I'm almost done with the treatment. Yes, it took almost 5 years but was it worth the wait? Definitely. Dr Israelovitch goal is perfection and nothing less. Prices are not over the top. Staff is super nice. Disregard the other ratings and trust me, choose this doctor!!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2015

The reviews that describe this man as rude and very unpleasant are the ones that should be believed. I have seen this man make children cry. If he treats you with any kind of respect and dignity, it's probably because he thinks you're either important, have money, or he is being surgically assisted by someone he respects.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

Very good at was he does, takes the time for every patient. He does not rush through anybody's treatment. All in all, you see him to fix your teeth and boost your confidence and that's exactly was he is doing for you.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015

AVOID AT ALL COSTS. extremely unpleasant, takes wayyyy to long for a procedure and is rude to his patients and staff. I felt horrible for the staff the way he yelled at them.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2015

To the 48 year old who is offended: that's just too bad. This man is rude and disrespectful to most people. You must either be a friend of his or wealthy if he doesn't treat you this way. In fact I believe this might even be Sam writing this review. My wife use to work for this man and he has called my house and been nasty and rude to me. If you have a lot of money he will kiss your butt. If you do not, he may very well make you or your children cry. Please don't subject your kids to this man

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

This orthodontist should be avoided by all cost. Very unpleasant and rude towards patients and staff. My daughter has been with him for 6 years, works very slow. Probably the most regretful decision i've ever made.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

I'm a male patient, 48 years old, about to embark on a surgically assisted palatal expansion with Dr Israelovitch. As of June 1st, 2015, I have not yet signed their services contract but plan to do so at my next visit. I find it offensive to see such comments on this thread that does not reflect my five extensive visits with him. They were free of charge, scope of work very well defined, classy, and professional. He is highly informed on the latest treatment designs and attends Orthodontic Conventions (only two were from Quebec for the past May 2015 convention in Toronto). His humble approach is a credit to his profession and his staff interactions are friendly and equally professional. I will update this thread as the treatment progresses.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

After over 5 years of braces I had spaces that my dentist had to fix. Staff are great. He yell at them in front of you. If you ask a question he gets mad. I was scared of him. Always late. Never says sorry. I missed so much school. My friends had better doctors and on time.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2015

He his never on shedule. Very mean with staff. Unpleasant with kids. Result were good but very difficult to do business there. Greart staff, they deserve so much better than working with him.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

Dr. Samuel Israelovitch's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 3-star rating has been posted. "This doctor is so direspectful that I would not recommend him to anyone. Although his knowledge is very impressive, it is not worth it to be subjected to the am..."

August 11, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I honestly think he is the best orthodontist. If you want perfect teeth, he is the one to go. Will never rush the treatment and will always find alternatives be..."

July 17, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "The reviews that describe this man as rude and very unpleasant are the ones that should be believed. I have seen this man make children cry. If he treats you w..."

July 1, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Very good at was he does, takes the time for every patient. He does not rush through anybody's treatment. All in all, you see him to fix your teeth and boost yo..."

June 29, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "AVOID AT ALL COSTS. extremely unpleasant, takes wayyyy to long for a procedure and is rude to his patients and staff. I felt horrible for the staff the way he y..."

June 27, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "To the 48 year old who is offended: that's just too bad. This man is rude and disrespectful to most people. You must either be a friend of his or wealthy if he..."

June 19, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "H1C0" to "H3S 2T2". Address has been updated from "None" to "5885 Chemin de la Côte-des-Neiges". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "15147387034".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "This orthodontist should be avoided by all cost. Very unpleasant and rude towards patients and staff. My daughter has been with him for 6 years, works very slow..."

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I'm a male patient, 48 years old, about to embark on a surgically assisted palatal expansion with Dr Israelovitch. As of June 1st, 2015, I have not yet signed t..."

June 1, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "After over 5 years of braces I had spaces that my dentist had to fix. Staff are great. He yell at them in front of you. If you ask a question he gets mad. I wa..."

May 30, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "He his never on shedule. Very mean with staff. Unpleasant with kids. Result were good but very difficult to do business there. Greart staff, they deserve so muc..."

April 13, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "This man is the most unpleasant person I've ever met in my life. And getting my treatment done by him was the most regretful thibg in my life. He ruined my smil..."

April 11, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "This doctor should be AVOIDED at all costs! Such an unpleasant guy. Seems he takes his stress out on his patients and even his own sweet workers! He made my 8 y..."

February 27, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Very professional ! Such a great team and perfect results"

February 15, 2015
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "He's a hard working person. He does his job very great. He's highly professional."

February 15, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "He is so rude and cold. He made me cry and he takes his time."

February 13, 2015
  • City changed from "Montreal" to "Montréal"

August 10, 2013