Ratings for Dr. Samuel Israelovitch

We have been seen Dr. Israelovitch for two years now, and we are very pleased with his work. Does he "appear" cold and "rough", I can see how yes, he can. However, if you really pay attention, he appears this way because he is fully focused on his work and is trying to get all the other stuff (like communicating info to his staff) out of the way as quickly and efficiently as possible. So the question you have to ask yourself: do you want a nice friend? or do you want your teeth fixed by a knowledgeable ortho? I find all the staff to be really professional and helpful and the doctor to be amazing and caring.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

Our three daughters have just finished their orthodontic treatments with Dr. Israelovitch. The results have been great . It is just amazing the final outcomes considering how crooked and misaligned our daughters' teeth were at the onset of treatment for each. Many comments have been made about the doctor's mannerisms but he was always courteous and professional with my daughters and both my wife and myself.Thank you for a great job, Sherman

flag | Submitted March 22, 2016

Dr. Israelovitch is an orthodontist that won't give up till your smile is just the way you want it. Really loved my treatment there, and extremely happy with my smile :)

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

This doctor is so direspectful that I would not recommend him to anyone. Although his knowledge is very impressive, it is not worth it to be subjected to the amount of disrespect shown toward patients and staff. His comments are condescending, he doesn't accept being challenged in any way and he tries to intimidate people. He was once angry at me and yanked my head back roughly, injuring it. He is a perfectionist, but does not respect your desires and will gladly keep you in braces for years on end, regardless of what you want. Wait times in his office are insane. Would not recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2015

I honestly think he is the best orthodontist. If you want perfect teeth, he is the one to go. Will never rush the treatment and will always find alternatives before taking extreme procedures (i.e surgery) People who claim that he doesn't respect the clients, just to be clear, you have to be respectful if you want him to respect you. I have been a patient since I was 16 and I still recall the early days when I was scared of Dr. Israelovitch. I did not even bother to greet Dr. Israelovitch and my face was always glued on my phone until the doctor came to see me. Did I receive a warm welcome from the Dr? No, of course not. I only wanted to get over with the appointment so getting a "cold" response from the Dr. is very normal. I am now 20 and I'm almost done with the treatment. Yes, it took almost 5 years but was it worth the wait? Definitely. Dr Israelovitch goal is perfection and nothing less. Prices are not over the top. Staff is super nice. Disregard the other ratings and trust me, choose this doctor!!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2015

The reviews that describe this man as rude and very unpleasant are the ones that should be believed. I have seen this man make children cry. If he treats you with any kind of respect and dignity, it's probably because he thinks you're either important, have money, or he is being surgically assisted by someone he respects.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

Very good at was he does, takes the time for every patient. He does not rush through anybody's treatment. All in all, you see him to fix your teeth and boost your confidence and that's exactly was he is doing for you.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015

AVOID AT ALL COSTS. extremely unpleasant, takes wayyyy to long for a procedure and is rude to his patients and staff. I felt horrible for the staff the way he yelled at them.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2015

To the 48 year old who is offended: that's just too bad. This man is rude and disrespectful to most people. You must either be a friend of his or wealthy if he doesn't treat you this way. In fact I believe this might even be Sam writing this review. My wife use to work for this man and he has called my house and been nasty and rude to me. If you have a lot of money he will kiss your butt. If you do not, he may very well make you or your children cry. Please don't subject your kids to this man

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

This orthodontist should be avoided by all cost. Very unpleasant and rude towards patients and staff. My daughter has been with him for 6 years, works very slow. Probably the most regretful decision i've ever made.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015