Ratings for Dr. Yatish Setty

Dr, Setty has been my Doctor for 3 years. Great doctor, great guy. Donna is very personable too.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2018

Dr Setty didn't listen to any of my wife’s complaints, or even give her a chance to answer questions. He didn’t review any files her doctor may have sent or take the time to examine her other than flex her ankle and knee .He sent her for a pile of X-rays ( what that has to do with Fibromyalgia is beyond me )Handed her a card that said Rheumatoid Arthritis and Chronic Pain Syndrome along with a few websites for me to read. That was the end of her 5 minute appointment. A month later and his secretary calls not at the arranged time and says the X-ray didn’t show anything....well duh ! She now has to follow up with her own Doctor. The whole referral was for Fibromyalgia and he didn’t check the tender points and focused only on arthritis. This whole experience was a waste of time and only further engrained in my wife’s mind how no one will be able to help her with the constant nerve pain she has from head to toe . Don’t waste your time with this guy!

flag | Submitted July 4, 2018

He’s not a man of many words but he listens well and I am very pleased by professionalism.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2018

I have had a horrible time trying to get a hold of Dr. Setty. I find his ethics are not to an acceptable standard of practice.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2018

Dr Setty didn't listen to any of my complaints, or even speak to me. He reviewed my files that was sent to him from my doctor, my MRI, X-Rays, Blood Tests, etc. Handed me a card that said Rheumatoid Arthritis and Chronic Pain Syndrome along with a few websites for me to read. That was the end of my 5 minute appointment. He also wanted another blood test (4th one in 2 months) to confirm all the numbers. 3 Months later and my doctor still hasn't received any report, and there has been no follow up call or appointment. I contacted his office and was told the report was sent several days after my appointment, and they would resend it.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

Dr Setty didn't listen to any complaints I had. I was told to take Tylenol for pain that I haven't been able to go to work with for 8 months nor sit or stand for over 30 minutes. I was also told to look online at osteoarthritis. Not helpful at all for a normally heathy active 38 year old.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Dr Setty according to me is just a genius. No beating around the bush with sweet talk. Precise and to the point. I could hardly move around and function. Gave me all relevant information and I followed his advice. Felt normal within a month. I must say he does not like be questioned or challenged. For sure he knows what he is doing. I am surprised he is in Owen Sound for a while.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

Dr. Setty was very pleasant during the office visit but the follow up "call" took a month even though the blood tests were available online a few days later. The call was from his office worker, and I was unable to speak directly to the doctor or make a follow up appointment as he deemed my issue was not in his wheelhouse. Considering I had to wait 6 months for the appointment and then a month for the phone call, it's very unprofessional not to at least speak to the patient in person.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2017

He has very little personality , Attitude very aloof or superior

flag | Submitted September 17, 2016