Ratings for Dr. Dan Siracusa

I have been with this practice for almost 20 years and always get excellent service. Have recommended this dentist to friends.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2018

Have been going to this clinic since before Dr. Dan took over. Since I met him, he is my preferred Dentist. Very knowledgeable and friendly. Brought my dad there too from a nursing home and Dr. Dan was wonderful with him.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2018

I have been a patient at this clinic for over 5 years and have noticed lately that his front staff seem to be getting grumpier as time goes on. Considering I have been a patient at this clinic for some time it would be nice if the front staff showed a little personality and greeted you at least with a smile when you come through the door. While Dr. Siracusa is a good dentist, his staff make the whole experience miserable.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

I've been going to this practice since the 90's and in the last few years have been seeing Dr. Dan. He is incredibly thorough, gentle, and personable. I had major fear and anxiety of the dentist which he has completely erased. He truly cares and does everything in his power to ensure you are in no discomfort. The staff are equally as important and friendly. Some of the ladies have been around since I was a kid which makes for a really personable experience. I have the utmost respect for Dr. Dan and this practice. I have and will continue to give my fullest recommendation to anyone. Especially those who are afraid of the dentist.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

Great dentist! Probably the nicest one I've ever had. Makes you feel at ease and explains everything clearly. I could do without the lectures from the hygienist however - that's the only downside. Overall would recommend Dr. Dan 100%.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

Great dentist and a great guy. You feel like you could go out for a beer with him after the procedure. He explains everything and takes time to talk to you without ever making you feel like he is in a rush or busy. I go for the dentistry but stay for the dentist.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

Dr Dan is a great guy and excellent, thorough and gentle dentist. Procedures and alternatives are always clearly explained and completed with great precision. He has a wonderful easy going personality which puts patients at ease. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2015

I highly recommend Dr. Siracusa. He is very thorough and gentle. He takes time to explain things such as treatment recommendations. He is honest and reliable. Would highly recommend him and his team.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

Dr. Siracusa is an excellent dentist. He is the first dentist that actually explained step by step with photos, how he did my crowns. Along with Dr. Todd, they run an efficient office.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2015

Dr. Siracusa is a wonderful dentist. I'm very nervous when getting shots, so he always strikes up a conversation or hums to keep my mind off the needle. Very thorough and takes the time to explain the what and why of your procedure, and you never feel rushed.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015