Ratings for Dr. ANNA George

My experience with Dr. George was very good. She was my son's pediatrician for six years. She understood his disabilities, so she was able to meet my child's needs. My son was comfortable with her.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2013

After a bad experience with our first pediatrician I brought my newborn to Dr. George. First clue things were wrong is when I was not even asked to fill out a medical history form. Her secretaries said, "Dr George has never had one." (!) Dr George noted by son's diaper rash and asked me why I use cloth diapers and told me I should use disposable because that's what people use now (!). Actually, things have changed since Dr. George graduated in 1977! Then, Dr George seemed dismissive of my son being on Prevacid for acid reflux, saying "the less medication the better." (I guess you know better than the specialist at the children's hospital?). Last appointment she announced "he's not gaining enough weight." She then saw this as confirmation of the Prevacid being pointless (actually it's helped a lot, and according to weight gain charts for *breastfed* children, he is fine.)I'll be looking for a pediatrician who doesn't have such a cold, dismissive bedside manner.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2011

Dr. ANNA George's Credentials

• Nrs Med Coll, Univ Of Calcutta, Calcutta, West Bengal, India (Grad. 1977)

Workers Comp