Ratings for Dr. Muoi Leong

I have been seeing Dr. Leong since she started working as a dentist. I thought it's about time I write something about her. I live just outside of the city but have followed her wherever she has gone. I am glad she has settled down at Bow Trail Dental Centre for the last 7 years. But I would travel anywhere just to see her for my dental care. I don't have great teeth nor good habit. However, she has made me feel comfortable and feel no shame about my mouth. She is the dearest.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2015

This is the most welcoming dentist office from the lady at the front to the assistant and Dr. Leong - the whole team is the best by far I have come across. I'm so thrilled to have found this office. Dr. Leong is very personable and very welcoming to new patients. I would strongly recommend her to children or anyone who is anxious about dentist visits.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2013

I just moved to town and was looking for a female dentist. Saw their sign on Bow Trail about gentle dental care. The hygienist is amazing. I did not feel any sensitivities or pain during the cleaning. My teeth are generally quiet sensitive. Dr. Leong did the exam for me. That was the most thorough exam I ever had. She was right in pin pointing spots that I had been feeling discomfort without me telling her. She spent time answering my questions. No hurry to rush off to see the next patients.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2013

I have moved to BC but continuously came back to get my check up and cleaning done by Dr. Leong and her staff. Dr. Leong is irreplaceable. She is the best dentist, kindest person and most compassionate health care professional I have ever met. I can no longer travel back to Alberta but she will be dearly missed.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2012