Ratings for Dr. S Quadir

This Dr told us that our Daughter was acting out by puking and pooping. A trio to a Ped later she has serious stomach

flag | Submitted October 26, 2016

Was not able to help when I booked an appointment for a physical, and proceeded to make me feel uncomfortable and I left feeling judged. She googles definitions, and has no insight on what might be wrong and what the solution might be. Even after her google searches she seems completely incompetent and will still be ready to make you feel judged after she had just learned about what may be wrong with me, while I am learning the same thing - from Google! Absolutely awful doctor, would never recommend

flag | Submitted February 5, 2016

She denied completing forms and not fully completing forms, as they have been returned to me. If you state that she has not fulfilled her duty as a doctor by purposely skipping sections of forms, she will run into another room and call her secretary. She is a coward who can criticize and put you down, but the minute you show her mistakes, she will shut down and want to get rid of you. This doctor only wants to treat the common cold, read the reviews below, she is a dangerous doctor and is only there for the paycheck. She only cares about herself, and is completely incompetent.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2015

Stay Away from this Dr. Two years after requested to be removed from her care she is still insist on ruin my chance to get a new GP by calling them to some how turn this into a conflict of interest..

flag | Submitted December 3, 2015

She is a narcissist. She purposely and negligently did not complete my girlfriend's my girlfriend's application form for disability. She is incompetent to say the least. My girlfriend has never been outspoken or had to be direct with anyone, but this doctor. How has her medical license not be revoked. To deny a patient medication, to tear them apart during a visit, and to fraudulently fill out a medical form is pure narcissism. Not only did Dr. Quadir fraudulently will out my girlfriend's medical form to s.c.re.w her over, but she notified the local urgent care not to see my girlfriend as a patient. The urgent care ignored her request, and told my girlfriend to come in and be seen. How can Quadir legally get away with these requests? It also seems as if my girlfriend cannot be seen in the same building, as it is now a conflict of interest, according to the secretary, that my girlfriend be seen in the same building as Dr. Quadir. Quadir flagged my girlfriend, due to my girlfriend proving the facts of her negligence, and standing up for herself for Dr. Quadir's fraudulent behavior. This doctor has so many bad reviews online, that we are discussing taking legal action against her for fraud. Thank you.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2015

Dr Quadir has proved to be completely incompetent in serving my health concerns. Nearly three years ago i went to the walk in clinic with a bleeding nipple. I was immediately sent for a mammogram and ultrasound by the attending Dr. (not Dr Quadir) i was called a few days later by Dr Quadir to come in for a consultation. I went to the appointment only to be asked by why i was there. I told her you called me! Only then did she remember and consulted the radiogist report. The report requested a galactogram, of which she promptly replied she "didn't know what that was". She googled the defination but stated she had no idea where i would get one of those done. She consulted her staff and i was informed that i would hear back from the office by the end of the day with details of where and when i would go for the galactogram. i heard nothing from the office for TWO YEARS! and only then to tremind me i was overdue for a pap test!!! I spent more than a year searching for another Dr, because i was determined i would never set foot in Dr Quadir's office again. My new Dr immediately knew exactly what a galactogram was, had me booked for an appointment at the Breast Assessment Centre at the Oshawa Hospital within the week, and I have since had an biopsy and lumpectomy. So thankful it was not cancerous, as it went undiagnosed for more than a year.According to my story and many others i have just read, Dr Quadir qualifications as physician in Ontario needs to be reviewed by those in authority over her!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

I can't begin to tell you what a waste of time it is going to this dr. !! The first time I saw her regarding a question I had, she googled it . !!! I seriously don't see how she could have become a dr Another time I saw her she said I was too demanding. !!! The last time I saw her she askede if I was in a bad mood ?????? Unbelievable I had to beg her to send me to a specialist and when she did she sent me to dr singh and a week later she was on the front page of the Clarington news with malpractice. I am done with this dr

flag | Submitted January 28, 2015

As of today I'll be looking for a new Doctor. I am currently 5 weeks pregnant and unfortunately the urine sample she tested today came back negative. She proceeded to tell me that I should just go home and wait to start bleeding - but it wouldn't be considered a miscarriage because it's too early. (HUH!?!?) She also stated that I should "Just be grateful" because I already have a son. I came home and took a home pregnancy test - POSITIVE. I'm not upset that the tests they used in her office weren't sensitive enough; I get it, its early. However, I shouldn't be told to go home and wait to bleed. I've never seen bedside manner SO awful. This isn't the first time I've had issues with this nut. She shouldn't be a Doctor. Her lack of knowledge and compassion blows my mind. I'm currently on hold with Service Ontario to discontinue my enrollment as her patient. I hope the College of Physicians and Surgeons takes away her license. She's a danger to society.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2014

When asked about my family history, I mentioned a condition my dad has and she asked ME what that was. Umm...you're the doctor...shouldn't you know?? Definitely not reassuring and a huge red flag. Also, when I asked her a question about something I was concerned about, she told me to Google it! I definitely would NOT recommend going to her.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2014

Wow!!! She must have went to med school in a meth lab. She is out to lunch. She said my baby was underweight, but she actually screwed up the scales because when I saw another doctor, my baby was above average height, and normal weigh. But it was clear by just looking at the chubby legs and cheeks that the baby is healthy!!! She said that babies should never wear sunscreen because it has too much deet in it!!!! I said "do you mean bug spray" she said no, sunscreen. This lady is not only uneducated, she is dumb.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2014