Ratings for Dr. Stephanie Keeling

One of the best specialist experiences I have ever had. Her and her staff were thorough and gave the sense of genuine interest and concern. I feel I am in good hands and am confident in her treatment plan. Thanks doctor Stephanie!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

Does not seem to care about patients, lacks empathy. Never seem to get anywhere with her after years of visits I still don't know what is wrong with me.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

Dr. Keeling really listens when I speak to her and takes all the time she needs. Sometimes that makes her late but it is worth it. I clear my afternoon and take a book. She is a teaching doctor and sometimes her interns are better and sometimes worse but if we want good doctors they have to be trained by good doctors. I really appreciate her.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2015

This isn't exactly about keeling it's her assistant that can't call when the appointment has bin changed it has happened to me twice in a row. I'm probably mad more then most ppl would be cause I have severe nerve Damage in my feet and I also have Ulcers on my feet so when I gotta walk I try and make it as far as I can before sitting down but when we don't get a phone call that the appointment has bin changed well that really gets me on edge cause I'll walk 15feet and then it feels like a 50lb rock just dropped on my feet so either she needs to make the phone call or her assistant needs to be fired. DR.Keeling is a great doctor but her assistant is crappy make the Dam phone call or find a different job cause you obviously can't do the one you have now how hard is it to call maybe you should work on an assembly line cause if you mess that job up then you must be Disabled in the head!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

Dr Keeling is fantastic!!! I spent years battling with Doctors when I was finally referred to Dr Keeling. She is very compassionate and knowledgable. Its nice to find a doctor that talks to you in a way you can understand. I never feel rushed, she listens and works hard to help you feel better. I have never waited more than 15 minutes in her waiting room, and once was brought in 30 minutes early.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

She is great and very easy to talk too. She's always happy and very helpful.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2014

Dr. Keeling is very nice. She took time to listen to me and when I doubted things (I didn't want to believe I had lupus) and told her so, she explained, and showed me why I do have it, so that I didn't have to question it. I believe her to be one of the best specialist I have met to date. I hope she will be my doctor for a long time.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2013

She is easy to talk to and positive. She referred me to another specialist doctor who has helped me a lot regarding my medical condition. Thank you, Dr. Keeling.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2013

Left several messages when we needed her the most. She never returned the call. When we finally did get an appointment, she said she never received the messages.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2013