You may also like

Rate Dr. Ian Epstein

Dr. Ian Epstein's Ratings

Very aloof, immature and egotistical. Not to mention quite ignorant if you ask the same question twice. Gets quite defensive when questioned. He tried to use fear mongering to deter me from having the scope put down to investigate my symptoms. When he described the risks of having this procedure done, I asked him how many of his patients might any of these negative side effects happened too and he wouldn't answer me. After what I have been through this past year, I have zero tolerance for rude people. The medical system is broken. I liken it to a third world country. 1-2 year wait times for a scope is unacceptable. I wonder if these doctors make their family member's wait so long. What goes around in life comes around.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2877858].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

Really excellent GI doctor who is actually concerned about patient well-being. He always takes the time to make sure all concerns are discussed, even if it means he has to work late! I am very lucky to be his patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][130830].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2013

great and very informative. very easy to discuss issues pertaining to gastro concerns

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][130829].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 18, 2013

One could not ask for a better GI than Dr. Epstein. He is thorough, very professional yet very personable, takes the time to put ones fears to rest and does 'follow-up.'

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][130828].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 3, 2013

Dr. Epstein is great! Takes his time and answers any and all questions I have. He is very knowledgeable and personable. Very lucky to have him as my GI

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][130827].votes_count ]]