You may also like

I have been seeing Dr Epstein since 2011. I have had no issues at all. Sometimes he may be a tad late for my apt but acknowledged it and allowed me to ask any and all questions. I am comfortable with him.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2015

I agree that he was very confrontational and know it all. he quick to make judgment and does not investigate, easily passes off your issues. Basically if your not dying he thinks you have IBS. he is young but seems to be jaded already. Would not recommend him to anybody.

Submitted August 12, 2015

A wonderful physician in all aspects! Knows his stuff, yet is ready to say when he needs to get more details or refer to a specialist. One of the least self-centered people I know, and eager to have the patient as an active participant in their own care. The health care system certainly has it's challenges, but Dr. Ian gives me hope that caring people like him will help "make it better".

flag | Submitted August 4, 2015

Very aloof, immature and egotistical. Not to mention quite ignorant if you ask the same question twice. Gets quite defensive when questioned. He tried to use fear mongering to deter me from having the scope put down to investigate my symptoms. When he described the risks of having this procedure done, I asked him how many of his patients might any of these negative side effects happened too and he wouldn't answer me. After what I have been through this past year, I have zero tolerance for rude people. The medical system is broken. I liken it to a third world country. 1-2 year wait times for a scope is unacceptable. I wonder if these doctors make their family member's wait so long. What goes around in life comes around.

Submitted July 27, 2015

Really excellent GI doctor who is actually concerned about patient well-being. He always takes the time to make sure all concerns are discussed, even if it means he has to work late! I am very lucky to be his patient.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2013

great and very informative. very easy to discuss issues pertaining to gastro concerns

flag | Submitted January 18, 2013

One could not ask for a better GI than Dr. Epstein. He is thorough, very professional yet very personable, takes the time to put ones fears to rest and does 'follow-up.'

flag | Submitted January 3, 2013

Dr. Epstein is great! Takes his time and answers any and all questions I have. He is very knowledgeable and personable. Very lucky to have him as my GI

flag | Submitted December 4, 2012

Dr. Ian Epstein's Credentials

Updates

• A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr Epstein since 2011. I have had no issues at all. Sometimes he may be a tad late for my apt but acknowledged it and allowed me to ask any ..."

December 1, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I agree that he was very confrontational and know it all. he quick to make judgment and does not investigate, easily passes off your issues. Basically if your ..."

August 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "A wonderful physician in all aspects! Knows his stuff, yet is ready to say when he needs to get more details or refer to a specialist. One of the least self-c..."

August 4, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. " Very aloof, immature and egotistical. Not to mention quite ignorant if you ask the same question twice. Gets quite defensive when questioned. He tried to us..."

July 27, 2015