Ratings for Dr. Ian Epstein

My husband sees Dr. Epstein. He is an excellent Doctor and we are very happy with the care and attention he gives us.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

We saw this Dr today,,,,Our Daughter who was born with Spina Bifida and is tube fed,has had problems with gagging and keeping solid food down for months now....We had to rule out many things before we got the GI apt with Dr Epstein....HE is WONDERFUL,and not too many Dr's address our Daughter due to her being non-verbal,but HE DID.....It really touched me.The staff were also very caring and we came away with a good result of her endoscopy,and hoping med's will help.He will continue to follow her to see if more tests will be required...Again,,,a very nice,down to earth Dr who really cared....<3....Would highly recommend him

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

Dr Epstein is a gem! Compassionate, professional, and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2017

Dr. Epstein is a very kind soul who also happens to be an excellent Doctor.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2016

I can't speak highly enough! Fabulous physician. Highly knowledgeable and very warm. I am very pleased with the care he has given me.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2016

Dr Epstein has been following me since diagnosis. He has a lovely bedside manner. It takes a long time to get in to see him, as other reviewers have mentioned. Wait times are a reflection of the state of the system in general, in my opinion. Don't be discouraged by a long wait..Dr Epstein is worth the wait!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2016

Dr. Epstein is an excellent Specialist. He is knowledgeable and compassionate. Two very important qualities in a Gastroenterologist. I feel very fortunate to have him following me.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2016

I feel very fortunate to have Dr. Epstein as my GI guy. He has a fantastic bedside manner--very calm and reassuring. Let's face it, GI issues are very unpleasant. Dr Epstein makes procedures as comfortable as possible. He is a great listener and is happy to have patients as active participants in treatment plans. I can't speak highly enough!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

Dr Epstein is a fabulous Doctor. Very professional, warm, friendly and kind. It takes a long time to get an appointment with him, but wait-times are certainly not his fault. He is often running late for clinic appointments but that appears to be because he takes his time answering questions and explaining treatments and procedures throughly. I have never felt rushed by him in clinic. He is happy to answer any and all questions and makes sure I am comfortable with the treatment plan at every turn. He is affable and knowledgeable and if you are lucky enough to be assigned to him as your GI Doc. you will be in great hands.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

I have had the pleasure of having Dr Epstein as my GI Doctor since I was diagnosed. He had been a wonderful listener and takes great time to ensure things are going well. He will answer any questions and send referrals for areas he can't help you with. So glad to have gotten him as my GI guy :)

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016