Ratings for Dr. Alex Fu

Very very bad experience. He treated my daughter's tooth and missed one spot uncovered, I asked him, he said he left that spot for a purpose, what purpose, only purpose is he is not good at dental care. Once he said, :"if your teeth do not go bad, how can I make money?" My god, he must pray every day for people to get bad teeth. BAD SKILLS AND ESPECIALLY BAD PROFESSIONAL ETHICS.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2015

Very bad experience, its always always always about money and he has a total disregard for peoples time, comes in sometimes 45 minutes late and wastes a lot of time.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

He cares more for money not patients, no recommend this clinic.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2014

flag | Submitted April 1, 2014

I have been there twice recently; all I had is bad experience. First time, receptionist told me my regular check will be covered by my insurance, it ended up charging me extra $60. Second time, Dr. Fu told me that the tooth exam should be covered by my insurance; it ended up charging me another $70. All they care about is getting you examined first without telling you if extra charge will happen. Last time I were there, Dr. Fu told me that he had to remove my tooth because of a gum swelling, $1500 will be charged. It ended up my gum swelling was healed by taking some antibiotic. I would not recommend a visit for whatever reason

flag | Submitted May 8, 2012